OT: OT Thread Part 6: still got a new name faster than Seattle's team

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
FWIW, it wasn't me, another mod or mods got to them before I saw them. Good on him/them for jumping on that quickly.

It's your life, you do what you feel you need to as you will have to live with the decision not any of us without skin in the game.

Imagine someone throwing out the line "A hockey forum thinks I should charge you, buddy!!"

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
To reply to you guys.

We haven't got along and I wanted to bury the hatchet. I apologized if I hurt his feelings at any point and he get mentally abusing me.
He ended up pushing me hard constantly, I tried to push him away but he was persistent.
He ended up grabbing my shirt and slamming me into the front door and calling me a loser, a Homophobic Slur and yeah. I got scared but angry, I said you are a loser Too because you are 31 and your mom pays for your insurance.
He slammed me again and punched me in the arm. He ended up backing off when his mom appeared crying. I settled down and I tried talking again and he continued with the mental abuse. I asked him not to push me anymore and he said, " what are you gonna do about it ? " Starting pushing me again.

I said jackass comments because I was angry but he didn't have the right to do that to me.

His name is [MOD EDIT]. He works as a parking ticket enforcement officer. He was on duty at the time, just on the lunch break.
Why was his mom at your place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad