OT: OT Thread Part 6: still got a new name faster than Seattle's team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
The end of times stupidity.

Driver from BC, age 20, clocked 150km on Highway 2 while get this sleeping. (or at least with seat in full incline and having a rest).

The tesla had been after market reprogrammed to make it more autopilot. maybe they should look at that being a contravention as well. hey, maybe they should make these things illegal in Canada until the crashes and carnage stops in the USA.

Self driving cars. of course some idiots are going to take that literally. This guy should be put in jail.

Alberta RCMP charge driver allegedly sleeping in a self-driving, speeding Tesla on Highway 2

I mean its bad enough the driver was doing this, and using the vehicle on full autopilot and not being attentive (clear contravention of all guidelines) but he set it at 150Km just so he could get caught.

I mean theres so much social darwinism in this where to start. Try suspending the persons driving license for life. you're too whacked to be a driver. Idiots like this exist behind the wheel. increasingly.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT

Driver from BC, age 20, clocked 150km on Highway 2 while get this sleeping. (or at least with seat in full incline and having a rest).

The tesla had been after market reprogrammed to make it more autopilot. maybe they should look at that being a contravention as well. hey, maybe they should make these things illegal in Canada until the crashes and carnage stops in the USA.

Self driving cars. of course some idiots are going to take that literally. This guy should be put in jail.

Alberta RCMP charge driver allegedly sleeping in a self-driving, speeding Tesla on Highway 2

I mean its bad enough the driver was doing this, and using the vehicle on full autopilot and not being attentive (clear contravention of all guidelines) but he set it at 150Km just so he could get caught.

I mean theres so much social darwinism in this where to start. Try suspending the persons driving license for life. you're too whacked to be a driver. Idiots like this exist behind the wheel. increasingly.

Have you seen the latest car commercials?? They are all advertising having these censors and computer programs to give off warnings and have the take control of the cars when the driver isn't paying attention. All this technology is enabling all these bad habits and distracted driving people do. It actually makes me furious to think about. Let's enable all these dangerous and potentially fatal habits instead of getting people to learn how to f***ING DRIVE PROPERLY!!!!! :mad:

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB

Famous Youtube lawyer Steve Lehto that discusses legal news stories just did a video on this. Was pretty good i thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad