OT: OT Thread Part 6: still got a new name faster than Seattle's team

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Goddamnit Calgary, every f***ING TIME I come to this bloody city, it's welcome to calgary, where everyone is desperate to pass a truck in the right hand lane, when atleast 2 are completely wide open for miles on the left. And its always when I pull on to their perimeter highway and its always when I'm coming on to the exit I need to take and some stupid asshole is riding n sticking to the blind side.

f*** this stupid f***ing city

Last edited:

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Goddamnit Calgary, every f***ING TIME I come to this bloody city, it's welcome to calgary, where everyone is desperate to pass a truck in the right hand lane, when atleast 2 are completely wide open for miles. And its always when I pull on to their perimeter highway and its always when I'm coming on to the exit I need to take and some stupid asshole is riding n sticking to the blind side.

Yeah sounds about right, especially on the Deerfoot. Don't expect drivers in Calgary to practice good highway driving, consideration for other drivers or defensive driving. There are definitely good drivers in Calgary too but there are plenty of aggressive drivers and drivers who don't pay enough attention as well.

Reactions: yukoner88

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Goddamnit Calgary, every f***ING TIME I come to this bloody city, it's welcome to calgary, where everyone is desperate to pass a truck in the right hand lane, when atleast 2 are completely wide open for miles. And its always when I pull on to their perimeter highway and its always when I'm coming on to the exit I need to take and some stupid asshole is riding n sticking to the blind side.

I say nuke it from orbit.

Reactions: yukoner88

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I assume this is in the US?

Think so. A person was killed by police in Michigan after stabbing a 77 year old store employee who asked him to put a mask on yesterday.

The US is a f***ing gong show right now. I mean who needs reality TV anymore when Captain Spray Tan has made the entire country into must see TV laughing stock.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Canadian national anthem sung to Oh Christmas Tree. Also lots of social distancing in the stands. Good to see even though it was 25 or so years ago.

Reactions: bellagiobob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->