OT: OT Thread Part 6: still got a new name faster than Seattle's team

Status
Not open for further replies.

doulos

Oct 4, 2007
Curious why you wouldn't just post this on the thread that you want closed? And why encourage a thread to be closed that you may not want to view, but others might enjoy? Wouldn't a simple solution be to not go to that thread if it bothers you? Or if there are posters there whose opinions bother you, then just put them on ignore. Cleans up the thread nicely.

Because I can't post on it. The thread has been closed like a dozen times because it's toxic. But whatever. It was just a thought. Let it rage on I guess.

doulos

Oct 4, 2007
Guess I'll be cancelling my gym membership today. No way I am paying to go there currently.

BlueCheeseWithWings

Aug 1, 2018
Sports channels are now airing discussions surrounding racism. Once the MLB and NFL seasons begin, the same channels will have no issue with its anchors uttering "Redskins," "Indians," and "Chiefs" during the nightly highlight shows.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
How long has eliteprospects.com had subscription-only stat sections?

upload_2020-6-12_15-38-42.png

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Just a reminder that life is precious. Got a call that a family member I'm close with is on (what is most likely) her last trip to the hospital. She's elderly and the whole family knew it would be a matter of time she has been like the little energizer bunny n was finding ways to keep going n going n going. But a call from my dad today told me that father time is knocking on her door, so that next phone call is only a matter of time now, just dont know how long yet. The toughest thing about Trucking is getting a phone call like that and then realizing it could be up to 2 weeks till I'll be able to get home n out to see my family when really bad news breaks.

Also f*** cancer.

doulos

Oct 4, 2007
Just a reminder that life is precious. Got a call that a family member I'm close with is on (what is most likely) her last trip to the hospital. She's elderly and the whole family knew it would be a matter of time she has been like the little energizer bunny n was finding ways to keep going n going n going. But a call from my dad today told me that father time is knocking on her door, so that next phone call is only a matter of time now, just dont know how long yet. The toughest thing about Trucking is getting a phone call like that and then realizing it could be up to 2 weeks till I'll be able to get home n out to see my family when really bad news breaks.

Also f*** cancer.

Sorry to hear that. Agreed. f*** cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->