OT: OT Thread Part 6: still got a new name faster than Seattle's team

Status
Not open for further replies.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
One of my favorite things about Shoppers is that you can literally find items for free there from time to time. Not too long ago they had some Oreo cookies, which were on sale, and then marked down below zero dollars with a sticker. Grabbed 6 boxes and rang them through for free. It doesn't happen all the time, but every time I go there I scan the aisles for super cheap, or sometimes even free, items. It's worth a quick 5 minute loop around.
I bought about 15 packs of cold-fx one time. Instead of only selling the ones that were going to expire in two months for a discount, they sold all of them at that price. 20 packs for like 2 bucks.

I also saw condoms one time in the discount section. Seemed to me it would take a very bold man to buy those. Or someone that is really trying to get pregnant, but their partner didn't want to.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
I bought about 15 packs of cold-fx one time. Instead of only selling the ones that were going to expire in two months for a discount, they sold all of them at that price. 20 packs for like 2 bucks.

I also saw condoms one time in the discount section. Seemed to me it would take a very bold man to buy those. Or someone that is really trying to get pregnant, but their partner didn't want to.

That was one of my favorite Seinfeld episodes.

Reactions: joestevens29

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003

It is shocking to me how polarized the US is. I mean, you think you know, and then more shit happens and you realize you underestimated it, again. Some of the Southern parts of the US may as well be a different country in a different time period altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad