OT: OT Thread II: Where everything's made up and the points don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
So whose down for a challenge GDT? Looking at doing it soon, from the moment the puck is dropped no one can type words, Memes, Gifs, Pictures and Smileys... Morse code if you must... but no words.

Whose game!? :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Reactions: Nevada Jones

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
-.-- --- ..- .----. .-. . / .- / -. ..- -

-... ..- - / .. -. / .- / --. --- --- -.. / .-- .- -.--

.-.. .- ..- --. .... .. -. --. / -- -.-- / .- ... ... / --- ..-. ..-.
.-- .... .- - / -.-. .- -. / .. / ... .- -.-- --..-- / .. - .----. ... / - .-. ..- . .-.-.- / .- .-.. ... --- / .-- .... . -. / .-- .- ... / - .... . / .-.. .- ... - / - .. -- . / .- / -.-. --- -. ...- . .-. ... .- - .. --- -. / .-- .- ... / .... . .-.. -.. / .. -. / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / .-.. --- .-..

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
.-- .... .- - / -.-. .- -. / .. / ... .- -.-- --..-- / .. - .----. ... / - .-. ..- . .-.-.- / .- .-.. ... --- / .-- .... . -. / .-- .- ... / - .... . / .-.. .- ... - / - .. -- . / .- / -.-. --- -. ...- . .-. ... .- - .. --- -. / .-- .- ... / .... . .-.. -.. / .. -. / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / .-.. --- .-..
.-.. .- ..- --. .... / --- ..- - / .-.. --- ..- -..

(Also, I see you got a new sweater for Christmas! :thumbu:)

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Daily. It's still used on some communications.

Reactions: hangman005

sessiroth

Jan 21, 2010
Toronto Ont.
Hey Vegas fans, just wanted to get your feedback on a topic.

Jon Jones (UFC fighter) who was previously suspended twice for peds, tested positive for the same substance Nate schmidt was suspended 20 games for (low dose of turinabol) HOWEVER the UFC decided to not discipline him and let him fight Dec 29.

Do you think the NHL got it wrong or is this corruption within the UFC, (they had to change the venue from Vegas to LA because Vegas wouldn't allow Jones to fight)

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Hey Vegas fans, just wanted to get your feedback on a topic.

Jon Jones (UFC fighter) who was previously suspended twice for peds, tested positive for the same substance Nate schmidt was suspended 20 games for (low dose of turinabol) HOWEVER the UFC decided to not discipline him and let him fight Dec 29.

Do you think the NHL got it wrong or is this corruption within the UFC, (they had to change the venue from Vegas to LA because Vegas wouldn't allow Jones to fight)
I don’t think anyone can say the NHL got it wrong. The substance control program and penalties for violating it are written in the CBA beforehand. It’s not just someone like Dana White or Gary Bettman deciding penalties on a case by case basis. He got tested, he popped, he got punished.

Still don’t think he intentionally did it, Nate just doesn’t seem the type, but rules are rules.

Where did you see it was turinabol?

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Imagine Dragons performed at halftime of the college football national championship and Alabama didn’t score another point afterward, eventually losing 44-16.

Just saying.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Imagine Dragons performed at halftime of the college football national championship and Alabama didn’t score another point afterward, eventually losing 44-16.

Just saying.
So we should get all the other teams in the league to have them play for them.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I don't know how much longer i can take not being paid.

It is getting to the point where i am starting to lack the motivation to even go to work.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
I don't know how much longer i can take not being paid.

It is getting to the point where i am starting to lack the motivation to even go to work.

A number of financial institutions are offering free loans and waiving fees for federal employees.

Freeds is selling $1 cupcakes with proceeds going to federal employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad