OT: OT thread Chlorophyll? More Like Boreophyll Edition

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Does anyone else see this add on here and think of Hector Salamanca?

eyJpdSI6IjlhNGE5NWQ2NzI3MjI0N2EyN2Q2ZmYzNTA3YzYyZTAwZDZlZjAyMzAyODNjYWEzYWRiZGM1NjJiMTVkMjFjMzMiLCJ3IjoyMTAsImgiOjE0MCwiZCI6MS41LCJjcyI6MCwiZiI6NH0.webp

latest

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
You , Bandit, will be home ,but safe, because you are armorless.
We will be out in the world with a false sense of security and even perhaps a small ego. Like we are Iron Man.
Then we will get our asses beat by everyone including the police because the armor says security and everyone hates security guards.

Last edited:

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
You , Bandit, will be home ,but safe, because you are armorless.
We will be out in the world with a false sense of security and even perhaps a small ego. Like we are Iron Man.
Then we will get our asses beat by everyone including the police because the armor says security and everyone hates security guards.
There is something kinda funny about the “stop being afraid, sheep!” gang stocking up on arms as if they’re worried the whole world is coming to get them.

“How many enemies do you have???” ;)

ricardfromage

"You wanted the Germs, you get em"
Mar 5, 2020
paradise
I write allot about living up at the tippet top of northern Idaho and how great it is (and it really is) but it does miss one thing that LA has and does perfectly and that is in the take out eat in rest industry. There are two semi solid places way down in Cour D Alene but that is truly about it. We do have a really good (right there with in and out) quality hamburger chain (4 locations) called Paul Bunyans for burgers. It is cheap and every burger comes with two patties, cheese etc). Not quite in and out but really close. We also have one pretty good Chinese rest called Chinatown but other than that we got nothing. Bunch of rest don't get me wrong but nothing that you would make a point to go back to more than once. Up where I live we don't have much of anything. TONS of micro breweries and a couple of them are really good, I mean really good and two Mennonite bakeries that are out of this world but that is almost all that there is. I miss Thoms and the old Oki Dogs and Curry House (though it too has gone away I hear) as well as tons and tons and tons of good Mexican/South American food. There aren't even any good Mexican styled rest in Spokane and that is a big city. Not a single good Chinese place there either. It is a really weird place up here for food. You don't think you will miss it but you do. Thank god it is alright to mix your own whiskey up here and there are plenty of shiners so you can get loads of that if you want it. Just thought I would share.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad