OT: OT thread Chlorophyll? More Like Boreophyll Edition

Basilisk

Aug 5, 2012
If you're going to spend a good chunk of the year & mass millions filming a 90-minute battle sequence, maybe put something into the script that indicates that the sun has come up over the horizon, at least a little bit. That way, the audience will at least be able to SEE what you've spent your time & money on!!!

:mad:

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Watching Brodzinski, Martinez, and Toffoli play Fortnite if anyone else wants to watch...

BallPointHammer

Los Angeles Kings - We're Back!
Oct 25, 2006
Maryland
Hello. I didn't know where else to ask about downloading or creating your own avatars. I just want something simple that indicates I'm a Kings fan. Thanks.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Hello. I didn't know where else to ask about downloading or creating your own avatars. I just want something simple that indicates I'm a Kings fan. Thanks.
How about this?
maxresdefault.jpg

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Fires breaking out, hopefully everybody's safe. I had earmarked this weekend to visit Magic Mountain and some friends in the area, but might have to wait on that.

Reactions: ricardfromage

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Fires breaking out, hopefully everybody's safe. I had earmarked this weekend to visit Magic Mountain and some friends in the area, but might have to wait on that.

Missouri man faces 15 counts of arson over Northern California fires

From last month, but gotta wonder how often this happens. It was extremely lucky that they caught this piece of shit. That article says no obvious connection to California but apparently he used to live in the Bay Area and was here for a class reunion.

Missouri man charged 'set 13 wildfires on way to high school reunion'

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Missouri man faces 15 counts of arson over Northern California fires

From last month, but gotta wonder how often this happens. It was extremely lucky that they caught this piece of ****. That article says no obvious connection to California but apparently he used to live in the Bay Area and was here for a class reunion.

Missouri man charged 'set 13 wildfires on way to high school reunion'

He was charged with 13 felony counts of arson of brushland and two of committing arson during a state of emergency.
If convicted of all counts, he faces up to 22 years in prison.
only 22 years? They need to up those penalties
Is anyone a lawyer here? How TF can a felony not be at least 2 years of prison time?

Last edited:

Chruceg

Aug 12, 2008
Near Philadelphia,PA
There was a picture of Alexander Frolov, his wife, Bailey, and Jefree Starr on this forum about a week ago. My wife loves Jefree Starr and doesn't believe it exists. Does anybody remember the thread it was in or have that picture? Much appreciated.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
There was a picture of Alexander Frolov, his wife, Bailey, and Jefree Starr on this forum about a week ago. My wife loves Jefree Starr and doesn't believe it exists. Does anybody remember the thread it was in or have that picture? Much appreciated.

Don't remember which thread it was, but I found it on twitter. Enjoy!
ENKqnNVU8AEiuWn

Reactions: Telos and Chruceg

onlyalad

New rule: no goalies.
Jan 13, 2008
With having to quit Hockey and maybe all sports cold turkey , I thought something really funny might help

Basilisk

Aug 5, 2012
For all those peeps who literally believe that HEAT WAVES are caused by too many cars on the road, too many planes in the sky, too many factories in use, and all those other lunatic global warming/climate change theories, YOU CAN ALL GO STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!!!

DO NOT PASS GO!!!

DO NOT COLLECT $200!!!

:madfire: :rant: :madfire: :rant: :madfire: :rant: :madfire: :rant:

:soap: :soap: :soap:

:fence:

:ipeace :eviltongu

Reactions: steepdrop

Choralone

Oct 16, 2010
Burbank, CA
For all those peeps who literally believe that HEAT WAVES are caused by too many cars on the road, too many planes in the sky, too many factories in use, and all those other lunatic global warming/climate change theories, YOU CAN ALL GO STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!!!

DO NOT PASS GO!!!

DO NOT COLLECT $200!!!

:madfire: :rant: :madfire: :rant: :madfire: :rant: :madfire: :rant:

:soap: :soap: :soap:

:fence:

:ipeace :eviltongu

Heat waves, no. Overall global warming, yes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad