OT: OT thread Chlorophyll? More Like Boreophyll Edition

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
We had a betting pool at work and my coworker from day 1 said France was going to win. He was constantly gloating and being cocky. So yesterday when he walked in I gave him a simple congratulations. And today he's claiming that I didn't congratulate him and my coworker next to me was like yeah it was very tamed and I'm like I'm so sorry I wasn't overly enthusiastic for losing. It felt like dealing with a leafs fan ugh

Reactions: Legionnaire

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Just part of the reason why I hate French football. Their fans and the Leafs of the football world.
I had no clue they were like that. At least be humble and then say I told you so and throw it in everyone's faces after the win. I was flabbergasted.

KingTrouty

Allons!
Jan 18, 2015
The Valley
Is it just me or does the board keep logging you out? Every time I visit any page here, I have to sign in.
A trick I learned, just hit the red Page 1 right above the Kings thread listings and it immediately logs me in. Was having the same issue, don't care enough to figure it out now that I can just do the aforementioned. Logs ya right in without the hassle, with a single click and keeps you on the page.

Reactions: Vamos Rafa

AustrianDuck

Aug 3, 2018
Graz, Austria
Hi Kings fans,

I am from Austria here in Europe and my team, the Graz 99ers, just signed Dwight King.

For us, it's one of the best signings ever. Many fans are hoping for a guy who can make a difference for us.

Maybe you guys can give me some thoughts on him. Can he be a player for the Powerplay and 1st line? What are his strenghts? Just saw he only had about 15 minutes per game..? Was he on your 3th line?

Would really appreciate some infos about Dwight King.
Thank you very much.

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
Hi Kings fans,

I am from Austria here in Europe and my team, the Graz 99ers, just signed Dwight King.

For us, it's one of the best signings ever. Many fans are hoping for a guy who can make a difference for us.

Maybe you guys can give me some thoughts on him. Can he be a player for the Powerplay and 1st line? What are his strenghts? Just saw he only had about 15 minutes per game..? Was he on your 3th line?

Would really appreciate some infos about Dwight King.
Thank you very much.

Very funny, which one of you is this?

Reactions: King Trouty

AustrianDuck

Aug 3, 2018
Graz, Austria
Was my first post here. Was hoping for an answer. King is now playing for us in the EBEL. Team: Graz 99ers.

Your Co-Trainer is one of our "legends" and he spoke to our management about King.

Hoping he has an big impact here in Graz, but don't know much about King.

mondo3

Jun 4, 2011
Anaheim
Hi. I have a trip planned for next weekend to the Santa Monica area but am thinking I should cancel due to the fires. Opinions?

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Time does fly. I was getting out of the shower for school when it hit. Strong but didn't do much here.

My thoughts go out to those who had their houses collapse and or lost everything. I hope they are doing well today.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Not sure if anyone on here collects/collected hockey cards back in the day (o-pee-chee, topps).

Wouldn’t mind starting a hockey card thread to see what people have in their collection.

I’m thinking most likely not too many on here were collectors though. Just wondering.

fc8a28b7728afc0ce194311e4c790735--hockey-cards-bill-obrien.jpg

41gB8UJpyVL.jpg

51bL6bD6c-L._SX342_.jpg

Basilisk

Aug 5, 2012
Why did the "business thread" get closed? Anyway, keep watching ticker symbol "PHMB"....... it'll be a hoot........ probably enable me to one day own my very own NHL franchise......

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Sad to see Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris on fire. Grateful I was able to visit there three separate times. Just an amazing place and makes you ponder how many millions of people set foot inside before us over the course of 800+ years.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I'm not really religious, but it kills me seeing history literally going up in flames. Just heartbreaking. Thankfully no one was hurt, the relics were saved and the main structure is still intact.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad