OT: OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Stillers and our pointless bowl games we got!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Even though I think that was a touchdown not to mention the non pass interference call on Rogers, the previous 2 possessions is what cost the Steelers the game. When Tomlin learns that his rag tag defense won’t win him games, especially against the Patriots, he might be a good coach.
Hell, when Romo is questioning your play calling, you know it’s not going to end well.
I’m tired of Tomlin and OC boy. They need to go.

@ColePens and I were discussing this last night:

WHY DOESN'T HALEY SEND IN TWO PLAYS AFTER THE REVERSAL?

Think about it. You have 5 minutes while the play is being reviewed. Call your 2nd down play, and have a call READY for 3rd down in case the clock is running after 2nd down. You know damn well that's what McDaniels and Brady would've been discussing during those 5 minutes if the roles had been reversed.

I legit believe Ben wanted to clock it as he said, BECAUSE THE CLOCK WAS RUNNING AND THEY HAD NO PLAY CALL BEFORE HAND FOR WHAT TO DO IF THAT WAS THE CASE. I sincerely believe what he said about Haley screaming in his ear to run a play, because look at JJSS and DHB on the other side . . . Rogers caught Ben trying to signal in like a second of run something, and the other two didn't because there wasn't time to signal to them.

The throw was dumb because of the situation, but this is on that POS Haley.

Ben ran a playground play on 3rd down because Haley didn't have the basic smarts to call two plays after the reversal.

And THIS is why I keep saying that BB would beat Tomlin with his or beat his with Tomlin's every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

The difference between the Steelers and Patriots isn't talent or luck or the refs or even Brady . . . the difference is coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->