OT: OT: The Lounge Thread Part LI - Who cares about where Zaide is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
@Kairi Zaide Whats your favorite olive oil brand, if you use any? I use Capezzana quite often but its a bit too buttery for where I wanna go. Anything fruity ? A fellow chef recommended Laudemio but it's 40 bucks a bottle... I recall Nunez de Prado had that fruity taste but I can't find it anywhere except Amazon.

Edit: Why am I even asking this to a weeb online

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Can I disguise myself with a wrestler’s boxer in public? Without t-shirt. Without pants. Normal? Abnormal? Legally? Illegally? Idkly?

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
@Kairi Zaide Whats your favorite olive oil brand, if you use any? I use Capezzana quite often but its a bit too buttery for where I wanna go. Anything fruity ? A fellow chef recommended Laudemio but it's 40 bucks a bottle... I recall Nunez de Prado had that fruity taste but I can't find it anywhere except Amazon.

Edit: Why am I even asking this to a weeb online
I never order online, so I have to go with what is at stores I go to. I always switch brands when I need a new bottle, but when I went to Montreal for Easter I decided to buy a 2nd bottle of that one at Marché Milano. It's about 30 bucks. It's quite fruity and intense, tho.
seleccao_2015.png

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
it was a fun conference until they started talking about xbox exclusives and then it got real bad

keanu tho

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
yeah yo watch doggo 3 looks alright
seriously there's so much potential for missions with such a system and permadeath

in WD1 and WD2, you had to do the missions basically just a few ways (stealth, full offensive, or mix), and now you can add a deeper element with being able to (if I understand properly) organize between your recruits to create diversions and all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad