OT: Pro Bowl earns best television rating since 2000

puckhead103*

don't the NHL wished they got these of numbers in the US......

The NFC’s sloppy 55-41 victory over the AFC on Sunday drew a 7.7 rating and 12 share on Fox. That’s up 8 percent from last year, when the game first moved from after the Super Bowl to the week before it.

The game earned a 21.0/28 in New Orleans. Milwaukee averaged a 15.6/23 even though no Super Bowl-bound Packers were playing in it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Asz0vDmkbuCxpk4FU.O5fTpDubYF?slug=ap-probowl-ratings

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
pro bowl was terrible this year though. Worse than the nhl game for sure.

i literally fell asleep during the 3rd quarter.

puckhead103*

ratings for ASG were high in canada..

The new NHL all-star game format was a ratings boon for CBC.

An average audience of 2.389 million viewers tuned in Sunday as Team Lidstrom defeated Team Staal 11-10, the public broadcaster said in a release Monday.

Viewership of the showcase game in Raleigh, N.C., peaked at 3.35 million late in the third period with Team Staal pressing for the tie.

OthmarAmmann

Omnishambles
Jul 7, 2010
NYC
NBC was broadcasting figure skating instead of the ASG. I noticed that the upper deck of the arena was curtained off, so it felt like they chose an AHL game over the ASG.

Blue Dragon

Jan 27, 2007
Ohio
NBC was broadcasting figure skating instead of the ASG. I noticed that the upper deck of the arena was curtained off, so it felt like they chose an AHL game over the ASG.

NBC was not broadcasting the ASG because they don't have the rights to the ASG, not to show figure skating instead or whatever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad