OT - Ottawa Baseball Returning 2015

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
If it's not an MLB affiliate, i don't care :(

I would like to watch up and coming prospects

This.

I don't want to see buddies I went to high school play ball. I want to see the zibanejads,lehners, karlssons of the baseball world for a couple years before they make the bigs

Minister of Offence

Oct 2, 2009
www.chadhargrove.com
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-inks-deal-for-can-am-league-baseball-in-2015-1.2506570

New Can-Am franchise.

On the negative side, it's not an MLB affiliate like we were promised. On the positive side, the city now has 4 occupied sports venues covering ice hockey, Canadian football, pro soccer, and baseball.

Probably the best time period in Ottawa's history to be a sports fan.

Sounds kinda like celebrating increases in college enrollment when it just adds to graduates without jobs.

Full venue means squat if interest doesn't sustain it.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
did you ever have a lynx season ticket package? Not calling you out per se, just curious.

My dad got some for the first 2 years. He would get more to some games to bring the family. I was born in 89 so I wouldn't have been able to afford season tickets myself until recently.

I'm not that much of a baseball fan so I still wouldn't get season tickets...but mlb affiliate means me going to a couple games a year. Not being affiliated means I won't go at all. I'm sure theres many like me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad