OT: Ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot:ot : Now even more off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Mittens*

I heard they apologized to the plane afterwards.

They want almost ten dollars for a burger combo. Ridiculous.

I didn't say that I eat there.

I did try that bacon pretzel burger that they had. I think that was the first time in ten tears.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Please no more. We are still 85 minutes away

Sorry.

Fear The Walking Dead is a promo that you will probably see. Supposed to begin Summer 2015 and it looks like it's set in LA.

My guess from the 30 second spot was that it could be set just before **** was starting to hit the fan with the virus.

Captain Mittens*

I have a road trip coming up I am going to be passing Harris Ranch. :)

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
I heard they apologized to the plane afterwards.

:laugh:

What a season finale of TWD, that's how you close out a season, BAM!!

SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT BWH!!!!!!!!!!

It was amazing how great they made it without really killing anyone off outside of a one bit character and some random guy. And they made it look like someone would. Good episode!

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Holy. ****.

70-lightning-bolts-ikaria-island-lightning-storm.jpg

Captain Mittens*

Imagine if Chuck from Better Call Saul were in the middle of that

150301-news-better-call-saul.jpg

TROLLCHUK

Jul 1, 2006
The show is way better man. They've done an amazing job, especially this season.

I think in the comics Kirkman went for telling his story but also for a lot of shock value. That being said, I found reading the comic, especially it being a black and white one a little too confusing as everyone looked pretty interchangeable.

The art of TWD comic is just too plain and generic for me to tell Maggie from ten other women or one male character from another. At least in a comic like the Avengers the costumes help delineate who the characters are.

Ron*

His tooth can't be any worse than the present BlueTooth technology, which is resplendent with bad connections.

Imagine that technology has been around for about 20 years now, and still sucks the same as the first day it came out.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Wendys is gross and overpriced. After hearing so much about the Baconator I tried it and I could barely get it down. The grease tasted terrible and had soaked through to the bun.

McDonalds fries are just too good. I go there once a week just for that because Carls Jrs are so bad and Jack in the Box are just okay. Del Taco are also really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->