OT: OT Non-ski Resort Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Love Spotify. The new DeadMau5, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Empire of the Sun album are what I'm listening to lately. Most of the rock artists I listen to are basically retired now it seems. Still hoping the Hip manage to release another album or two, Gord left the door open in his Peter Manbridge interview.

Edit: How could I forget the new Tribe Called Quest album. Some really good tracks on that one.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
Not paying $10/month for Spotify but I did get 3 months for a dollar and it was totally worth it.

For me its a cheaper way to do it that pay for each new album that comes out. Like I got to hear the new Rolling Stones album the day it came out. Was pretty good btw. I just like how it has a playlist for everything.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
For me its a cheaper way to do it that pay for each new album that comes out. Like I got to hear the new Rolling Stones album the day it came out. Was pretty good btw. I just like how it has a playlist for everything.

Is it strictly only streaming? For me it would be kind of pointless if I can't download onto my device to listen to at the gym or wherever.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
Is it strictly only streaming? For me it would be kind of pointless if I can't download onto my device to listen to at the gym or wherever.

If you have a paid subscription, anything can be downloaded to your device and be listened to offline. I have like a 700 song playlist I made for when I go up into the mountains for 4x4ing.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I hate when Spotify stops mid-song.

I've had that problem a ton of times.

I've had the same damn problem. It only happens for certain songs. Incredibly annoying when you have airplane mode on, and have to skip a bunch of songs just because they won't play, or stop mid-song.

Any way to fix this?

Beansy*

Sep 10, 2016
I see the Jags hired Doug Marrone. Lots of talk that Tom Coughlin will sign on as well. Interesting times for Jags fans.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
West Coast
Man, I ordered the Geoff Johns Green Lantern Omnibus and I'm so pumped.

Not really that big of a DC fan, but I read some of Geoff Johns's stuff and I am hooked. I'm puuuumped.

I hear he's also doing new Superman Rebirth and it's supposibly super good too, I'm excited. Also, new Carol Danvers the mighty Captain Marvel is supposed to be solid can't wait for the paperback.

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
That moment when on another HF board someone says I want rape to be legalized

Do you ever get the feeling that everyone is insane except for you?

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Can you guys believe this Y2K guy, man what a character, telling us his favourite team isn't the Jags when they ARE.

Y2K you are funny

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Margaret Jenkins Jaguars all the way. Take that other Victoria elementary schools!

Beansy*

Sep 10, 2016
Can you guys believe this Y2K guy, man what a character, telling us his favourite team isn't the Jags when they ARE.

Y2K you are funny

The good news for him is that they have the 4th overall pick and can use that to upgrade their O-line. There may be light at the end of the tunnel for this troubled franchise after all.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
The good news for him is that they have the 4th overall pick and can use that to upgrade their O-line. There may be light at the end of the tunnel for this troubled franchise after all.

Uh, I don't care about the Jags. I don't really care enough about any NFL team to follow what they would want or need in the draft. I do care about where Leonard Fournette goes for my fantasy football purposes, but that's about it.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Uh, I don't care about the Jags. I don't really care enough about any NFL team to follow what they would want or need in the draft. I do care about where Leonard Fournette goes for my fantasy football purposes, but that's about it.

Could be worse, you could be a Browns fan like he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->