OT: OT: Leafs Forum OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
Visiting Toronto in August, and I'd like to know good places to visit for when I'm there.

Will be going to the Niagara falls for sure and maybe a Jays game. But what are the cities/towns/sites to check out as my friends and I will be renting a car for the week from my friends friend in Brampton (I think he lives there)

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Visiting Toronto in August, and I'd like to know good places to visit for when I'm there.

Will be going to the Niagara falls for sure and maybe a Jays game. But what are the cities/towns/sites to check out as my friends and I will be renting a car for the week from my friends friend in Brampton (I think he lives there)

What do you like to do?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I personally like hiking and exploring places. :)

Well then, I suggest you do some hiking, and do some exploring

latest

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
It's somehow actually getting by adblocker all of a sudden

I had the same problem, but switched to ublock origin on chrome on my laptop. No ads anymore.

unfortunately, still getting ads on hf on my android phone even with adaway.

Also, hf keeps randomly logging me out on my phone. HF in general, seems to be running pretty sluggishly.

JadedLeaf

Nov 14, 2007
Saskatchewan
I had the same problem, but switched to ublock origin on chrome on my laptop. Working perfectly now.

unfortunately, still getting ads on hf on my android phone even with adaway.

Also, hf keeps randomly logging me out on my phone. HF in general, seems to be running pretty sluggishly.

I haven't been logged out but it's been running really sluggish. Even when the page is leaded, I get the loading icon going forever as if it's constantly trying to load images or something.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I haven't been logged out but it's been running really sluggish. Even when the page is leaded, I get the loading icon going forever as if it's constantly trying to load images or something.

mine too - it's super sluggish on my end as well. i'm glad its not me though - i was afraid my mac had a virus or something.

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto

I will be starting full time work in Brampton by then ;)

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Yeah, the site is super laggy for me because of all these adds, and for some reason my ad blocker isni't working

Literally had to buy sponsorship because of the ads, it was sucking up my bandwidth on my work laptop, almost 3 GBs within 3 days of leaving this site going on the backround. **** sakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad