OT: OT: Leafs Forum OT Thread July 2018

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
I wish I had a use for a 2nd xbox one. I doubt my wife would be happy if I came home with s 2nd one as well lol.

IBeL34f

Lilly-grin
Jun 3, 2010
Toronto
I bought a game called Goat Simulator for XBox One for $4 and could not possibly be happier.

This is the legitimate description of the game, as presented by the designers:
Goat Simulator is the latest in goat simulation technology, bringing next-gen goat simulation to YOU. You no longer have to fantasize about being a goat, your dreams have finally come true! Gameplay-wise, Goat Simulator is all about causing as much destruction as you possibly can as a goat. It has been compared to an old-school skating game, except instead of being a skater, you're a goat, and instead of doing tricks, you wreck stuff. Destroy things with style, such as doing a backflip while headbutting a bucket through a window, and you'll earn even more points! When it comes to goats, not even the sky is the limit, as you can probably just bug through it and crash the game. Disclaimer Goat Simulator is a completely stupid game and, to be honest, you should probably spend your money on something else, such as a hula hoop, a pile of bricks, or maybe pool your money together with your friends and buy a real goat.
Key Features:
• You can be a goat
• Get points for wrecking stuff - brag to your friends that you're the alpha goat
• MILLIONS OF BUGS! We're only eliminating the crash-bugs, everything else is hilarious and we're keeping it
• In-game physics that bug out all the time
• Seriously look at that goat's neck
• You can be a goat

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
The eb site has a trade in deal. Trade in your old xbox one for the 1tb minecraft console for $60. But can I recover my old games?

cannucky

Aug 18, 2011
The Source got me to trade up my phone , new plan 5 bucks a month cheaper than the old plan , double the Data and a new Samsung S8 for 49 bucks , my A5 isn't charging to 100% anymore and the usb port is getting iffy making it hard to charge at ball , so a new phone that will charge wirelessly was high on the list of must find for me and 49 bucks for a $900 phone was a winner .

Reactions: Smif

Community

44 is Rielly good
Oct 30, 2010
The Darkest Timeline
PS5 is supposed to be released 2019/2020. I don't think it's worth it to buy the PS4.

2020-2021 is more likely; that will also be mid-late in the year as usual.

Anybody that is just buying the PS4 now likely doesnt care that the PS5 comes out soon or they woild likeky have bought it years ago.

PS5 is likely to start at ~$500 anyways so a lot of people won't want to buy it right away.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I bought 2 Samsung tab A’s on amazon for $110 each and a amazon firestick 4K for $50. Not hugely discounted items but every little bit helps, I think the fire stick was $10 off maybe $20 and the tablets were $40 off each I think

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
The eb site has a trade in deal. Trade in your old xbox one for the 1tb minecraft console for $60. But can I recover my old games?
If the games are still available for download you can. Sometimes games get removed from the xboxlive arcade or whatever they call it these days (haven't had an xbox since the 360). I mostly play my switch these days, when I can game at all.

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
I bought a game called Goat Simulator for XBox One for $4 and could not possibly be happier.

This is the legitimate description of the game, as presented by the designers:

I was able to snag that when it was free on Games for Gold, my daughter loves playing it.

Reactions: IBeL34f

Community

44 is Rielly good
Oct 30, 2010
The Darkest Timeline
Yeah I am basically trying to nurse my day one PS4 through to a true next gen at this point. Even if it sounds like it might take off and/or explode while playing Red Dead 2 lol.

FYI, there is a deal (that goes to the 26th) where you trade in your old PS4 and get the 1tb ps4 bundle with spiderman for $80. If you are interested in the game (its pretty awesome) or end up selling it on Kijiji it is a great offer to give your ps4 an upgrade and exchange a worn out controller for a new one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad