OT: Justin Bieber - “Hold On” (Maple Leafs Love Letter)

Papi 4 Hart

Nov 9, 2018
Bieber to the leafs is Drake to the Raptors.

Drake was hated at first and then his theatrics during the NBA championship run helped us win a title and distract opponents.

Bieber should be embraced as well as an ambassador to the sport to help get more young kids interested in the team and dedicated the way he is.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Bieber was no where to be seen for years and years and suddenly people think he's the biggest Leafs fan ever. Makes no sense.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Bieber was no where to be seen for years and years and suddenly people think he's the biggest Leafs fan ever. Makes no sense.

Gotta give him credit. He’s always been one of us.

Justin Bieber's childhood home for sale in Stratford

upload_2021-3-11_15-3-45.jpeg

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph

First of all, Bieber has been kickin' around the Leafs for like a decade.

Secondly, what other A-list celebrity has gone out of their way to pay tribute their favorite sports team like this? Especially when half his fans have probably never heard of the Toronto Maple Leafs...

I'm a punk-rock and metal guy, and by no means a fan of Bieber, but the guy bleeds blue and white. He's alright.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto

Secondly, what other A-list celebrity has gone out of their way to pay tribute their favorite sports team like this? Especially when half his fans have probably never heard of the Toronto Maple Leafs...

I'm a punk-rock and metal guy, and by no means a fan of Bieber, but the guy bleeds blue and white. He's alright.
Mike Meyers not so much now but when he was on top he was there supporting us. Shania Twain always wore a Leafs Jersey when she went to a game.

Reactions: willmma

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002

Yeah agree. I’m not a fan of the music but can’t knock another Leafs fan for declaring their love. Haha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad