OT: Jersey contest

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Ice Jerseys is running one of their occasional message board contests and offering gift certificates of $350, $100, and $50 to members new and old who become active on their forums between now and March 31st. The forums there don't really compare to the HFboards but there are some definite perks to registering at the Ice Jersey forums, so check 'em out. And let them know Mach_9 sent you.

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?act=idx

I've been active there since the day the forums were created and there's been some very good unbiased hockey conversation, as well as jersey and uniform discussion. The hockey talk is nice because we have a melting pot membership and we get to hear the perspectives of fans from all over the league. The jersey/uniform discussion is great (and the real reason for joining) because the professionals from within the industry that have some major connections at Reebok and with the NHL's marketing department answer our questions directly from time to time and update us with the latest news on uniform changes for the entire league and for specific teams as soon as information becomes available to them.

Now, these are good enough reasons alone for you to come over and check out the community, but if I have to beg I will and so I'll admit that as much as I would genuinely enjoy simply seeing some new members around, joining up would help me out as well.

The way I see it, you have nothing to lose. I'm not at all trying to steal you away from these discussion boards and I would appreciate any help you guys can give me. If you'll stop by and join and make a few posts here and there over a few days, I guarantee you will enjoy the conversation and want to come back willingly to be a part of our community. However, if you're really opposed to joining a small, friendly and knowledgeable hockey community with access to inside information, than you have no obligation to keep posting after the first few days and you'll have helped out a fellow hockey fan by joining.

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?act=idx

Also, I do not mean to spam and this is the only thread in which I will include this information. If no one has any interest in checking out the IJ forums, I certainly will not be one to bring them up again. As much as I am motivated by the contest that's going on, I genuinely believe that many of you will enjoy the more laid back conversations that we have there and the (honest to god) inside information that we get. Plus you could easily end up winning one of the prizes.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Every member is considered in the contest. You'll earn your chance to win by simply being active and contributing your thoughts and opinions to the community. You can also get friends, etc. to join to help us increase membership. For now, tell 'em Mach_9 referred you ::wink::

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Cool - I'm sure a lot of you guys will like it. It's pretty laid back - not nearly as active as these boards, but lots of good industry info comes our way and it's a very friendly environment.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Just wanna thank the 3 or 4 of you have signed up already - some of you have jumped right in and contributed to our community and it's been good to see some fresh new faces. The contest is open to everyone and is based solely on contribution to the forums from 2.13.07 onward, so new members on equal footing with those who have already been there for a while. Don't miss out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad