OT: Hockey Jerseys

NeelyFan08

Feb 26, 2012
I'm starting an ice hockey league soon with some buddies and need some ideas on where I could get cheap numbered hockey jerseys. Nothing fancy just something that will do the job. I'm going to check places like Pure Hockey and Hockey Monkey but figured I'd check here to see if people knew any cheap alternatives. Thanks

Last edited:

chippa13*

I'm starting an ice hockey league soon with some buddies and need some iI'deas on where I could get cheap numbered hockey jerseys. Nothing fancy just something that will do the job. I'm going to check places like Pure Hockey and Hockey Monkey but figured I'd check here to see if people knew any cheap alternatives. Thanks

you might as well get nicer jerseys from online than go to Hockey Monkey/Pure Hockey "in" store. I don't think you will find enough of them for a full team...

try hockeygiant

NotedToughGuyDKrejci

Aug 7, 2004
LA, CA
hockeytron.com is another option. they have some cheap deals on team orders. they are the newest of the southern california companies (hockey monkey and hockey giant being the older ones).

TCDaniels

Legen... Wait for it
Feb 12, 2003
Maine
Icewarehouse.com has a few diferent 2-tone practice jerseys (solid body/sleeves - different color shoulders) on sale for $4.00 each (well - actually $4.03)... that's pretty cheap.

I just bought a new equipment bag from them and had no issues whatsoever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad