OT- High School Brawl

kilgro

Tank nation
Dec 3, 2007
Toronto
that second hit was vicious but i can't say i feel sorry for the kid who took the hit. just a couple of morons

Mrpuck

May 3, 2007
East Coast
The guy that got knocked out from the 2nd hit, got what was coming to him after that stupid hit in the corner that could have caused serious injury as well.

Karma. :p:

Stoneberg

Bored
Nov 10, 2005
Halifax
I can't believe #3 didn't get jumped behind the net there. Super soft response by the dark team. Both hits should be suspended but #3 should never play a meaningful game of hockey again (if he ever had a shot at it).

For those who didn't watch the full second video, he was supposed to be gone to the dressing room from a ten minute misconduct.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
A ton of nasty plays in that video, wow. That forearm by #3 was clearly the worst.

kilgro

Tank nation
Dec 3, 2007
Toronto
I can't believe #3 didn't get jumped behind the net there. Super soft response by the dark team. Both hits should be suspended but #3 should never play a meaningful game of hockey again (if he ever had a shot at it).

For those who didn't watch the full second video, he was supposed to be gone to the dressing room from a ten minute misconduct.

although he was given a 10, from what i read he was not told to goto the dressing room. since it was the state championship and late in the game when he got the 10 apparently the refs told him to wait outside the glass so he could come back on ice to get his trophy. turned out to be a big mistake. #3 is a senior and his little brother was on the ice in a scrap when he (#3) came flying in and delivered one of the nastiest blindside hits i've seen. what a piece of ****. SoRelle (guy who got broken jaw) is also quite the piece of **** too. there's no place in hockey for douchebags like this

DUHockey9

Jun 6, 2007
Hogwarts
All #3 did was take care of some ******* who threw a blindside cheapshot on someone who was just standing there. Big deal. If you're trash, you'll get treated like trash.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
People seem to fail to realize that the first guy that got hit wasn't even phased. And while the guy deserved to get blindsided, he didn't deserve to get a broken jaw or a severe concussion. #3 in white leaps with an elbow and then just skates away and won't even stand up for himself. At least the 1st guy appears to be willing to engage afterwards.

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
Just disgusting all around. Cheap hit from behind along the boards, then the fight erupts. The blindside hit on Hall (#26 white) by Sorelle was dirty, fortunately it was shoulder-to-shoulder contact. Mills' (#3 white) hit was clearly a headshot, left his feet to make the play, charged headlong, and shouldn't be justified because Sorelle threw a bad hit and Mills lacks a history.

Both Sorelle and Mills deserved huge suspensions. It's disgusting to watch.

Brew

The top of HF’s most disliked
Sep 22, 2007
When the first hit came through... I was kinda hoping someone would take him out.

Not to say I condone what #3 did, but boy did the kid in black have it coming.

Absolutely TKO'd by 3.

EastCoastNiner

Nov 21, 2008
I guess the main board folks were wrong that there were brothers involved in this.

There were brothers involved in this. Before the hits were coming, Mills, #3 in white was thrown off the ice because his brother had been hit, and he stood up for him. THEN, the sequence of hits in the video occurred, and he came back on to help his teammates.

His brother wasn't hit in this video, but he was hit before, and his brother got a game misconduct for standing up for him, which is why he was sent off the ice and came back on.

Also, for everyone saying SoRelle, the kid that got the broken jaw didn't deserve it, HE LEFT THE PENALTY BOX! If he were to have stayed in the box like he was supposed to do, he wouldn't have gotten totaled

It's completely his fault.

timekeep

Apr 28, 2010
Black was pretty dirty in that sequence of events and deserved some sort of retaliation. The unfortunate thing about the payback is that the kid is getting his jaw wired shut and probably a concussion. 3 went overboard and probably didn't want that severe of revenge on the kid. 3 was stupid for coming back on the ice and should be getting the severest suspension. Also made it look even more gutless that he didn't fight when the other guy when he is pulling off his helmet and gloves, that kid should have jumped him though.

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
Did I hear this correctly?

Players are being suspended 99 hockey games no matter what amateur, college or pro league they enter? :amazed:

WTF?

#3 better not play another game of hockey in his life. What a disgrace.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Wow... what the ****. That is not hockey at all, complete and utter goonery.

Not even the god damned hanson brothers would pull off half the plays in that span of a couple minutes.

:shakehead

And why the hell would the ref tell 3 not to go to the dressing room? thoses rules are there for a reason, having gotten a game misconduct before you kind of need to take the time in the locker room by yourself to just simmer down (maybe break a stick on the wall... ;) ) and get level headed again.

What a joke.

22tootoo

Apr 1, 2011
poor quality vid. the guy came in ith a cheapshot what a dirty punk suspend all those idiots for the season

Czar

Apr 1, 2011
Cheap shot by black, but that 2nd hit was just brutal and cowardly. Should've squared up and fought like a man. I bet they're regretting those hits.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad