OT: gamecenter live or nhl center ice

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
Ok this has probably been asked a billion times....mods, if you can keep it open for a bit I'd appreciate it.

Tonight is the last night of the free preview and as a bday present I told my girlfriend to just get me NHL center ice on bell fibe (what can I say, I'm a ''balla''). insert :sarcasm:

So before I pull the trigger is there any reason why I should absolutely go with Gamecenter (ie: from nhl.com) instead of NHL center ice (bell)?

Questions

- Game selections: which one has more content and less blackouts?

- Would I be able to stream nhl center ice on my smartphone like I'm pretty sure I could with gamecenter?

- Picture quality: If I stream gamecenter on my HD tv, will it be as clear as if I just take center ice through Bell?

I guess those are my 3 questions for now... thanks for any feedback!

Jmac1160*

Ok this has probably been asked a billion times....mods, if you can keep it open for a bit I'd appreciate it.

Tonight is the last night of the free preview and as a bday present I told my girlfriend to just get me NHL center ice on bell fibe (what can I say, I'm a ''balla''). insert :sarcasm:

So before I pull the trigger is there any reason why I should absolutely go with Gamecenter (ie: from nhl.com) instead of NHL center ice (bell)?

Questions

- Game selections: which one has more content and less blackouts?

- Would I be able to stream nhl center ice on my smartphone like I'm pretty sure I could with gamecenter?

- Picture quality: If I stream gamecenter on my HD tv, will it be as clear as if I just take center ice through Bell?

I guess those are my 3 questions for now... thanks for any feedback!

I used to work for NHL center ice online (now gamecenter) and to be blunt it sucks. if your not going to be home much during games then the best bet is to get it that way you can stream form your phone ect. The quality isn't the greatest but its better than any free stream.

If you miss a couple nights of action then order it from bell because its the best quality and a great deal to be honest.

Blackouts only occur only why when any game is nationally televised as well. get center ice from bell if your going to be home on most nights. Its well worth it man

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
I used to work for NHL center ice online (now gamecenter) and to be blunt it sucks. if your not going to be home much during games then the best bet is to get it that way you can stream form your phone ect. The quality isn't the greatest but its better than any free stream.

If you miss a couple nights of action then order it from bell because its the best quality and a great deal to be honest.

Blackouts only occur only why when any game is nationally televised as well. get center ice from bell if your going to be home on most nights. Its well worth it man

Thank You.. Very good points - I don't plan on being away from home most nights. It would be cool to stream from my mobile but my priority is to watch crispy clear hockey on my tv.

Habset

Feb 21, 2008
Montreal
I just got gamecenter and it's super cool on my x-box! The features are incredible online only thing is it seems to lag a lot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad