OT: Former NHLer Pavel Bure considering running expansion KHL Sochi team

Domenica

I'm not sure if Mogilny and Fedorov have the same job. Fedorov ist the general manager but Mogilny is listed as "president". Aside from the opening of the arena in Vladivostok I haven't heard anything from Mogilny.

I finally found out why the new team in Sochi is suppose to be called "Delfin" - it's because there are dolphins in the Black Sea. :amazed:

premadonna

Oct 5, 2012
I'm not sure if Mogilny and Fedorov have the same job. Fedorov ist the general manager but Mogilny is listed as "president". Aside from the opening of the arena in Vladivostok I haven't heard anything from Mogilny.

Yeah, Mogilny lives in California and his role is probably more of a symbolic one than an actual job.

pulverapa

Jul 22, 2011
Stockholm

I finally found out why the new team in Sochi is suppose to be called "Delfin" - it's because there are dolphins in the Black Sea. :amazed:

Well, the Black Sea is huge... Ofcourse they have dolphins. I would like to know how the hell Lake Baikal can have fresh water seals... Now, THAT'S a mystery. ;)

On a serious note, why not Bilyaletdinov? Is he really going to coach Russia in the Worlds...?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad