OT: OT - The Directions to the Coachella Valley and the Carrot Festival there in

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
Hosted a dinner party last night and I'm afraid I can never use my oven or grill without feeling I'm letting them down. Catered 8kgs prime rib for the main, prawns, full grilled fish sides etc. Chef, sous chef, 2 servers, food, wine for 11 guests plus Caretaker 2, housekeeper and myself for under $300. Having 2 pick up rolls on her way home so I can do sammiches the next couple days

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
20240510_021550.jpg

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Everything I own fit into a roller hockey bag, and a computer backpack with the exception of a crock pot and air fryer when I just moved. Condo living meant whatever came in, something had to leave. Now I have too much room to accumulate stuff

I did that for a couple years here in Florida and then a couple years in CR previously too. I would like to get back to it.

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
I did that for a couple years here in Florida and then a couple years in CR previously too. I would like to get back to it.
I liked being a minimalist. I still won't go overboard on clothes etc, hell my wardrobe is 4 pairs of cargo shorts, 1 pair of pants, 15 t-shirts, a couple polo's, sandals, and a pair of Nike court shoes. The pants have been worn 3x in 12yrs 2 immigration trips and a wedding but I keep them for emergencies

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
They don't have them here in Thailand either. Have to be happy with a $3 sausage egg McMuffin combo

The scrambled egg was also eliminated here in Canada. So you get the half poached and half fried egg. I’m not really a fan of eggs and the only way I can even tolerate them is scrambled. It’s just not available anywhere now. You get the McMuffin egg on it. If you don’t want it, you still pay the same price.

And I don’t blame the workers. They just punch in a number. It’s the “secret menu” that messes them up. I get they’ll punch in “sausage McMuffin” and “sausage McMuffin, no egg” as the same thing.

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
The scrambled egg was also eliminated here in Canada. So you get the half poached and half fried egg. I’m not really a fan of eggs and the only way I can even tolerate them is scrambled. It’s just not available anywhere now. You get the McMuffin egg on it. If you don’t want it, you still pay the same price.

And I don’t blame the workers. They just punch in a number. It’s the “secret menu” that messes them up. I get they’ll punch in “sausage McMuffin” and “sausage McMuffin, no egg” as the same thing.
The Philippines had a sausage on a roll either with or without cheese at McDo. It was kind of a soggy mess that I didn't like, and the girls pretty much just went with fried chicken and rice

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
The Philippines had a sausage on a roll either with or without cheese at McDo. It was kind of a soggy mess that I didn't like, and the girls pretty much just went with fried chicken and rice

Stop being healthy! There’s nothing better than food that clogs your arteries just looking at it!

Hell my dinner last night was “McMuffins” with sourdough English muffins, smoked old cheddar slices, maple honey garlic sausage, ghost pepper bacon, and ranch dressing infused scrambled eggs. Definitely hit the spot and other ones I didn’t know existed

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Stop being healthy! There’s nothing better than food that clogs your arteries just looking at it!

Hell my dinner last night was “McMuffins” with sourdough English muffins, smoked old cheddar slices, maple honey garlic sausage, ghost pepper bacon, and ranch dressing infused scrambled eggs. Definitely hit the spot and other ones I didn’t know existed
I was lazy did prime rib with provolone on salted rolls. Wrapped them in foil then tossed in a steamer for 3 minutes to melt the cheese

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad