OT: Does the NHL ever respond to email questions

Boozers

Mar 18, 2004
Edmonton
I recently sent an email to the NHL through their website regarding if they had any plans on offering the NHL Center Ice package Online. I sent the email over a week ago. Has anybody ever received a respojnse in return from the NHL? or is it a waste of time?

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
They responded to me before. Maybe nobody is around since its the summer...no clue. Bill Daly also responds to e-mails cause hes a good guy.

Captain Ron

Jun 9, 2003
Gardnerville, NV
Visit site
I think they pick and choose who to respond to. Before the CBA was released I sent them several E-Mails in regards to questions about the CBA and when to expect it's release. I never even got a courtesy response........Bad customer service.....in my opinion.:madfire:

Oilers Ent

Aug 31, 2002
Burnaby, BC
robandgen.blogspot.com
I asked them the same question during the fall when hockey was just starting up again and I know they were there. I'm sure they took great joy in ignoring my email at that time.

However, I wrote to the Oilers also and got a personal reponse from them which basically put the onus back on the league to open up the rights to do so before they could make it happen.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
I sent an e-mail letting them know there were at least 4 errors in their historical standings. That was about 2 months ago.

They're all still there.

GSC2k2*

You need to call and speak to a secretary in the NHL offices ...

{The Statute of Limitations will NEVER EVER run out on this gag, IMO}

geezette

Jun 9, 2006
30 yrs in the minors
I sent in a ratings question and got back a response quite rapidly with a phone number of the responder for further info.
So, it depends upon your question. I would imagine during the lockout, they had 3000 questions every day. That would have been too much to handle. Questions like Centre Ice probably don't have an answer yet and whatever intern who was supposed to read it, put it in the I dunno box.

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
NHL.com has responded to my e-mails a few times. I try to keep it short and not write anything too negative.

My biggest gripe to them did not get a response (the current unbalanced schedule SUCKS! - if you hate the 8x games vs. division teams and only 10 vs. the other Conference, please send the NHL your thoughts)

But I'm sure they get hundreds (thousands?) of e-mails every day, so I doubt they can reply to each one.

Lighthouse

Dec 29, 2005
About two or three years ago I emailed just one and easy question: "Who actually owns NHL?" I'm still waiting... Maybe they are busy to find out the right answer.

No One

Dec 1, 2003
Staples Center
Visit site
When I first subscribed to Center Ice a long long time ago, I sent an e-mail asking why the Kings weren't on Center Ice when they weren't on local TV.

I received a response in a very timely manner, and it was full of information. That is when I found out that the Kings hadn't yet signed the blackout waiver for CI, but they told to wait a few weeks.

Guess what? A few weeks later, the Kings were on CI (in L.A.) when not on local TV..

GSC2k2*

About two or three years ago I emailed just one and easy question: "Who actually owns NHL?" I'm still waiting... Maybe they are busy to find out the right answer.
The Illuminati owns the NHL ... oh ... I've said too much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->