Prospect Info: Oskari Laaksonen (2017, 89th) 2018-19 Ilves - Traded to Dallas

Jagemon

Sep 27, 2005
Laaksonen so far 0+2 after two periods. Both assists on a powerplay goals.

This is good as he made a horrible mistake previous game with under 2 minutes left in the game. Tried a pass from the half wall on his own end towards the middle but only managed to find an opponent forward who scored the GWG. He does play alot so I guess mistakes are bound to happen.

RasmWristshotlainen

Jun 24, 2015
Finland
Was at a game today watching Sport-Ilves. Sport took away the win 6-1. Was watching Laaksonen the whole game and I must say I like his game. Unquestionable who the best defenceman was for Ilves. He had a solid game, and from what I have seen his defensive game has improved since last time I saw him play. Offence was also there and great puck carrying. I also noticed he was very vocal on the bench which is nice. It feels good having one of these prospects in our pipeline!

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Let him stay in liiga another year and then pump iron in Rochester/Buffalo after the season.

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
6’2” now!?! Last I heard he was 6’. So he’s gone from 5’9” at the draft to this holy crap. At this rate he’ll be taller than Chara by the time he laces up for the Sabres.

It would be fantastic to have him eventually come over as a real player.

Two years from now, he could be a rookie beneath,

Dahlin, Risto, Pilut, Borgen... nice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad