Confirmed with Link: Oskar Sundqvist re-signs: 4 years, 2.75 AAV

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
This contract looks better day by day. 3 more years 2.750mill.$ is wow. Sunny has already 9 goals and 7 assists, last season Sunny produce 14+17=31

Remember when Army traded Reaves + 2nd round pick for Pens 1st which become to Klim Kostin and Sundqvist. Pens drafted on that 2nd round Zachary Lauzon who reitred from concussions.

Reactions: Pizza!Pizza!

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
This contract looks better day by day. 3 more years 2.750mill.$ is wow. Sunny has already 9 goals and 7 assists, last season Sunny produce 14+17=31

Remember when Army traded Reaves + 2nd round pick for Pens 1st which become to Klim Kostin and Sundqvist. Pens drafted on that 2nd round Zachary Lauzon who reitred from concussions.
And Pens dealt Reaves (in complicated transaction) to get Brassard. Not JR's finest hours.

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
That trade might be the most underrated deal Army has pulled off. I won’t say it’s the most lopsided one in Blues history, but we definitely would NOT have won the Cup last year without Sunny’s contributions. He’s became such an integral part of this team.

I also absolutely love his story of going from pure whipping boy to fan favorite. Hell, he’s ascended to top 5 personal favorite current Blues for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad