Oshawa Generals 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
It's to bad came down all the way from sudbury for the game. Any idea on refunds or exchanges
All tickets from todays game will be honoured for the rescheduled game. I would talk to someone at the box office and see if you can get a refund or exchange for tickets to another game that you can make it to.

Chipmunk

Sep 20, 2019
I don't remember the last time we postponed a game. We did have a game delayed, by about an hour last, year when Ottawa got caught up in traffic following a massive accident on the 401.

GeneralConversation

Nov 1, 2018
Unfortunate game on Saturday. Thought Pap would steel a point for us but he made a couple mistakes. No big deal for a rookie, It was a defensively poor game. Too many games lately have been less than stellar defensive efforts.
I think we’ll see a turn around soon.

Naz

Nov 25, 2008
Everywhere
The game that was postponed Sunday has been been scheduled for this Thursday December 7th. Tickets for the Sunday’s game will be valid for the rescheduled Thursday game. also will be the teddy bear toss night

Reactions: three dog night

gensfan2k2

Dec 3, 2014
Just read ohlinsiders tweet that Noel has left the team.

what is going on? Former players rave about how well they are treated here.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Not sure if the "rumour" (can you even call it that when it was one tweet and that tweet got deleted 5 minutes later?) is true or not, but I feel like we've all felt the entire season a Noel trade at the deadline was inevitable. We'll see if he's named to the Canada tryout camp roster today

If I'm Hunt in a potential Noel trade I'd be trying to get:
PBO: Avon+
SBY: McCallum+
FLNT: Vierling+
LDN: Rolofs+
SAG: Cardwell+
OTT: picks

Last edited:

Naz

Nov 25, 2008
Everywhere
Noel a good player when he wants to be but not this year, it could only be a plus to trade him and get what you can, his play is only hurting the generals.

Jaycro

Sep 12, 2016
Naz, you posted it will be played Thursday, Dec. 7. This, I think ,is a correction.

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
After his performance against Erie I was hoping he would be scratched that Sunday but he was scratched due to injury.

I still say my prior comment about "injury" is fishy and he was just benched but that's purely my own opinion.

Naz

Nov 25, 2008
Everywhere
After his performance against Erie I was hoping he would be scratched that Sunday but he was scratched due to injury.

I still say my prior comment about "injury" is fishy and he was just benched but that's purely my own opinion.
I too never believed Noel has an injury, why would Florida or the General's have him play injured.

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
Surprised and not surprised at Noel not getting invited. He's played very well for Canada at previous tournaments. He's been awful this season though. At least we don't have to wait until the WJC to finish before trading him.

Reactions: three dog night

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
I too never believed Noel has an injury, why would Florida or the General's have him play injured.

The injury he sustained in Florida camp was lower body. The reason he’s out now is an upper body injury, so it’s not the same one he picked up in FLA camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->