Oshawa Generals 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaycro

Sep 12, 2016
Well today's game is my last until April...going to Florida. Generalsupdates, do you think I' ll see Moore on the ice when I return? (just pulling your chain! :)

GensBrandon

Dec 19, 2015
We've been really good as of late, gonna go out on a bit of a whim and say:

Gens 5
Wolves 2
GWG Salinitri

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Well today's game is my last until April...going to Florida. Generalsupdates, do you think I' ll see Moore on the ice when I return? (just pulling your chain! :)

Was with Rocco in Flnt/Sag last weekend and he said Moore will start skating next week and then will need 1-2 weeks to get up to speed. So I guess that means he'll be back in the lineup around March 8/9/10

Reactions: three dog night

three dog night

May 3, 2014
To keep pace with Sudbury pulling for an Oshawa win I would nit be surprised to see overtime or shootout thou.

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
Why that was a pretty good whack on the elbow. Mattenin got away with several. As did Gross.

WJ

Definitely a penalty. But shouldn’t have been a penalty shot. It didn’t make Ross bobble the puck at all and he still got his deke attempt off. Oh well, didn’t even get a shot on the penalty shot so it’s a nothing play now

Awagner3018

Sep 27, 2018
Why that was a pretty good whack on the elbow. Mattenin got away with several. As did Gross.

WJ

Kind of like the first 15 minutes of the game when wolves got away with a blatant too many men? That took away a breakaway for Noel? The ref called nothing all game both ways.

Reactions: Lycanthrope

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
Kind of like the first 15 minutes of the game when wolves got away with a blatant too many men? That took away a breakaway for Noel? The ref called nothing all game both ways.

A game where nothing gets called definitely benefits Sudbury too. They have the most times shorthanded in the OHL and have the worst PP in the whole league. The PP is a strength for the Gens (when they scored on it today they were 6 for their last 8 on the PP)

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
Sudburys call were based more on reputation. It was slightly unbalanced through the game you must admit. Saigeon holding sticks and the cross checks to Byfield were so blatant.

WJ

Reactions: Lycanthrope

Nerf27

Oct 15, 2012
Sudburys call were based more on reputation. It was slightly unbalanced through the game you must admit. Saigeon holding sticks and the cross checks to Byfield were so blatant.

WJ
You watched a completely different game then. Every shift the Pilon’s throw an interference check or after the whistle. Agree to disagree on that and has nothing to do with outcome of this game

Reactions: Generalsupdates

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
You watched a completely different game then. Every shift the Pilon’s throw an interference check or after the whistle. Agree to disagree on that and has nothing to do with outcome of this game
Difference Pilon was called for it.

WJ

Awagner3018

Sep 27, 2018

WJ

Take the homer glasses off here refs let stuff go all game for both teams and called the bare minimum. Goalie interference blatant high check blatant trip obvious. Come on now it was a close game between two teams that ended in a shootout. I lived I'm Sudbury for 6 years and loved the wolves but they didnt get screwed in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad