Trade: [ORL/DEN] Aaron Gordon and Gary Clark for 2025 1st round pick, Gary Harris, and RJ Hampton

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Kind of a meh deal. Wouldn't say the value is far off but I would've hoped for a more enticing piece to be involved for Gordon. That said, I thought he was a bit overrated and was rarely fully healthy and firing on all cylinders so I get it. Sounds like he wanted a change, best of luck to him.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Kind of a meh deal. Wouldn't say the value is far off but I would've hoped for a more enticing piece to be involved for Gordon. That said, I thought he was a bit overrated and was rarely fully healthy and firing on all cylinders so I get it. Sounds like he wanted a change, best of luck to him.

I like Gordon on the Nuggets. He will have less pressure to produce offensively, and he's a really good defensive player.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
I like Gordon on the Nuggets. He will have less pressure to produce offensively, and he's a really good defensive player.

I definitely like it for the Nuggets, was just a tad underwhelmed at the return. Just didn't see Gordon in top form all that much in Orlando recently, but obviously injuries have a lot to do with it so that's probably why.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->