Orioles fire Buck Showalter & Dan Duquette

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
i dont think anyone is blaming Buck for the season. It's time to move on and go in a new direction from top to bottom.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
Orioles haven't had a very good pitcher since mussina left after the 2000 season. Terrible scouting and development at that position.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Orioles haven't had a very good pitcher since mussina left after the 2000 season. Terrible scouting and development at that position.
Yup.

Bundy has nasty stuff, i don't know why he's not good at all in last few months. Gausman was pretty meh. We need change because i want different from DL Hall, Grayson Rodriguez and Hunter Harvey.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Blue Jays were so close to hiring Duquette 2 years ago before Scrooge McAngelos wanted too much in return.

Instead they got stuck with Shapiro :|

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
Birdland seems to be in a funk. Then again, with the season the Yanks and Sox had, they probably were going to had a rough time.
It's a tough division to be in with those two. I swear there were more Red Sox fans at their games than O's watching on TV as a New Englander. I actually feel kind of bad to see that.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
So the Blue Jays wanted Duquette before they chose Shapiro but Scrooge McAngelos' was way too greedy and wanted too much in return.

Thus, they were left with Shatkins :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
They’ve already struck out big time on the international market, which won’t help things. I think their farm system is maybe a little bit better overall than they get credit for, but they’re going to need more than that.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Ned Rice, Tyrone Brooks and Mike Elias are the favourites to land the GM position. Don't know any of them rolf.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad