08.15.2018-12.46.png

Anaheim - Steel, Terry, Larsson, Mahura, Comtois

Arizona - Hayton, Merkley, Joseph, Capobianco, Dineen

Boston - Donato, Frederic, Vaak, Studnicka,JFK

Calgary - Valimaki, Anderson, Dube, Kylington, Parsons

Columbus - Abramov, Foudy, Merzlikins, Texier, Gavrikov

Edmonton - Bouchard, Yamamoto, Bear, Benson, Mcleod

Minnesota - Kaprizov, Kunin, Sokolov, Greenway, Belpedio

Nashville - Eeli Tolvanen, Dante Fabbro, Alexandre Carrier, Jachym Kondelik, David Farrance

New Jersey - Smith, McLeod, Anderson, Boqvist, Quenneville

Pittsburgh - Daniel Sprong, Jordy Bellerive, Calen Addison, Filip Hallander, Teddy Blueger

San Jose - Merkley, Norris, Chemelevski, Ferrero, Gambrell.

Tampa Bay - Cal Foote, Anthony Cirelli, Boris Katchouk, Alex Volkov, Taylor Raddysh

Toronto - Timothy Liljegren, Andreas Johnsson, Rasmus Sandin, Carl Grundstrom, Sean Durzi

Washington - Samsonov, Alexeyev, Lucas Johansen, Axel Jonsson-Fjallby, Gersich

Winnipeg - Kristian Vesalainen, Sami Niku, Mason Appleton, Dylan Samberg, David Gustafsson

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
An impressive 9 spot rise for Chicago, which may go even higher once Pronman's Athletic rankings are done. Very nice year to year progression.

I went with Arizona here, and didn't really need to think too hard on it. Edmonton, Toronto, Calgary and New Jersey are all on my radar at this point.

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
For me it has to be Arizona right now. Hayton and Merkley are two potential top-six players, MErkley just coming off a big AHL season. Joseph and Capobianco are great pieces too.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Went with Minny here.

Kaprizov is the best prospect left
Im extremely high on khovanov and think hes a first round talent.
Kunin, Sokolov, Gustavsson, Johansson, Greenway and McBain is an extremely deep pool, deeper than the rest of teams left.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Without Strome, Arizona doesnt have the top end to hang with Minny IMO.

Winnipeg and Nashville have the top end but lack depth.
Edmonton doesnt have as good a depth or top prospect as the rest here.

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
CHI fans can correct me if I'm wrong but I'd guess Gravel is their top G prospect, maybe Peeters.
Honestly at this point it’s probably Delia. He was terrific down the stretch and in the playoffs for the Hogs last year. He really made an impression last season. Delia did just turn 24 a couple months ago hough so it’s hard to call him a prospect at this point but I wouldn’t at all be surprised if he has an nhl future.

LordNeverLose

Jul 2, 2015
Picking a fight
Honestly at this point it’s probably Delia. He was terrific down the stretch and in the playoffs for the Hogs last year. He really made an impression last season. Delia did just turn 24 a couple months ago hough so it’s hard to call him a prospect at this point but I wouldn’t at all be surprised if he has an nhl future.
If that's y'all's opinion, ok. I personally would take Gravel or Peeters over a guy who's only adequate in the AHL at 24.

Also just saw you have Lankinen. In that case I'd say he for sure is the best of the bunch.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Theres actually no way the Oilers are ahead of Minny here, thats quite ridiculous.

Kaprizov is so far ahead of anything the Oilers have.

Kaprizov > Bouchard
Kunin=Yamamoto
Greenway>Bear
Khovanov>McLoed
Sokolov>Benson
Johansson>Jones
Belpedio>Lagesson
Lodnia<Maksimov

And on and on...

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Voted for Arizona, not sure how so many people think Tampa has anything but a bad prospect pool

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Voted for Arizona, not sure how so many people think Tampa has anything but a bad prospect pool
CHL MVP in ABB, good 20/21 year old AHL rookies at all positions in Volkov Joseph stephens cernak ingram, junior standouts in Katchouk and Raddysh, and a strong draft including Fortier and Salda. Foote and sosunov as good junior guys on defense. Our defense and goalie pools are below average but our forward pool is really good.

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
CHL MVP in ABB, good 20/21 year old AHL rookies at all positions in Volkov Joseph stephens cernak ingram, junior standouts in Katchouk and Raddysh, and a strong draft including Fortier and Salda. Foote and sosunov as good junior guys on defense. Our defense and goalie pools are below average but our forward pool is really good.

Tampa is just naturally going to be one of the pools people least agree on due to their success with later picks and trust in Yzerman. Sporting News has them 7th while Pronman has them 30th. HFBoards will probably have them 17-20. Lots of variation there.

This poll, is invalid since Toronto isn't even listed

Just added them, anyone who has voted is free to change their vote.

Reactions: DominicBoltsFan

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Tampa is just naturally going to be one of the pools people least agree on due to their success with later picks and trust in Yzerman. Sporting News has them 7th while Pronman has them 30th. HFBoards will probably have them 17-20. Lots of variation there.

Just added them, anyone who has voted is free to change their vote.
I think 10-15 is pretty fair for Tampa personally

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Man...people are sleeping on Anaheim after a so-so season for Steel. Terry is a fantastic prospect as well. Admittedly I am higher than most on Mahura tho.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad