Ordering Jerseys/Design

SnipesMalloy

Apr 18, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Hey everyone, so I've been dabbling a little bit with designing jerseys, some of the designs I wouldn't mind ordering a single jersey for myself. I feel like most places want a full team order, but I only want one.

Is there any place in Canada, preferably Ontario, that will help me get my design onto a jersey, and then make a single jersey for me?

Thanks!

I wasn't sure if there is a thread or question like this already, went 10 pages back and saw nothing, if there is, mods can you redirect me there. Thanks!

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Justin Watts

Jan 17, 2021
Sub4’s an Australian / New Zealand based sporting brand offering customised teamwear options within technical demanding sporting codes. Sub4 is runners talk for being fast. Completing a marathon in under 4 hours isn’t easy. The 4-minute mile is a legend. Achieving these kinds of results requires hours of training and total commitment. The clock can’t be cheated. You can’t fake the effort. You’ve got to focus on what matters to get to be great.
Shop Australian made custom sports team jerseys & teamwear at sub4.com.au. We design high-quality custom team jerseys that will make your team stand apart from the rest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad