Opposing team hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I have no real clue but the Hyatt is right across the street from the arena. Might take a shot there if no other responses surface.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
Different teams stay at different hotels. Some stay at the Hyatt and Crown Plaza downtown and some teams stay out at Easton. I would not be surprised if some are also staying at the new Hilton downtown.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
My son used to work at the Great Southern and 4-5 teams used it all the time. My son, who drove the courtesy van, frequently took large groups of players from the Great Southern to the GNat before games. So I tend to think there is no one hotel upon which you can focus.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Different teams stay at different hotels. Some stay at the Hyatt and Crown Plaza downtown and some teams stay out at Easton. I would not be surprised if some are also staying at the new Hilton downtown.

The Red Wings, for example, have stayed at the Renaissance downtown. I know some teams do stay at the Hilton downtown.

cbjfan4life

Aug 2, 2005
they generally have a practice in the ice haus if they have an extra day in town, where acquring an auto should be easy-ish

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
My son really wants to get Chara's autograph on Tuesday. Can someone tell me what hotel the visiting stays in when in Columbus? Thanks

Chara stays with relatives in a cave on the Muskingum River when visiting Columbus. Marchand reportedly will also stay with the Chara family now that Lucic is gone.

I don't know where the rest of the team stays.

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
My son used to work at the Great Southern and 4-5 teams used it all the time. My son, who drove the courtesy van, frequently took large groups of players from the Great Southern to the GNat before games. So I tend to think there is no one hotel upon which you can focus.

I love the Great Southern, but it is in one of the most desolate parts of downtown, especially after 10:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad