Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Seals selects Dave Trottier, LW

102994-15070394Fr.jpg

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
Not to steal the show intentionally, but nobody else has Canadien / Bruin eligibility left, so I can knock out my last 3 picks all at once:

225th ... D Art Duncan, pre-NHL
232th ... LW Johnny Bucyk, BOS
249th ... C Henri Richard, MTL

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
I'll take Sergei Fedorov, who I assume is the other guy Bench Brawl was expecting VanIslander to take if he didn't take Abel.

Not at all.The other guy was Syd Howe or maybe Brendan Shanahan at LW.Undrafteds but Detroit is all mine so I'll decide which I pick later.

Last edited:

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
Not at all.The other guy was Syd Howe or maybe Brendan Shanahan at LW.Undrafteds but Detroit is all mine so I'll decide which I pick later.
Delvecchio should go before them, but he's a Lady Byng less physical option, and line chemistry is a consideration.

As I said before, Detroit is DEEP in talent.

So are the Soviets, with a couple of great options available to my team, the last one without a Soviet. I've known which guy i want for a long time, but i'm waiting for the last round and will construct a bio pick announcement then.

Reactions: BenchBrawl

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Delvecchio should go before them, but he's a Lady Byng less physical option, and line chemistry is a consideration.

As I said before, Detroit is DEEP in talent.

So are the Soviets, with a couple of great options available to my team, the last one without a Soviet. I've known which guy i want for a long time, but i'm waiting for the last round and will construct a bio pick announcement then.

Yeah Delvecchio too, forgot about him cause he doesn't fit my needs.

Hawkey Town 18

Jun 29, 2009
Chicago, IL
Wait, does Housley count for Winnipeg (like he did last year)? I said Buffalo when I picked him.

I didn't participate in the One Franchise MLD, so I wasn't involved in the discussion of who Housley should count for (if there was any), but I really don't see how it's Winnipeg over Buffalo, he player nearly 3x as many regular season games for Buffalo 608 vs. 232 (8 seasons vs. 3), 35 vs. 13 playoff games, he had his best Norris finish in Winnipeg, but that's really the only thing going for him, and the overall records are very close...

Buffalo Norris/AS: 5, 5, 9, 10
Winnipeg Norris/AS: 3, 5, 8

I really don't see how Housley should count for Winnipeg. Sounds like VI slipped one past everybody in that MLD, but I'm open to hearing arguments

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevilMadeMe

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
I'll pick Owen Nolan (San Jose) and Zach Parise (NJ) to finish my 4th line.

I think that just leaves me with the Foote pick to make up.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
I really don't see how Housley should count for Winnipeg. Sounds like VI slipped one past everybody in that MLD,...
**** that.

His Norris trophy finalist only 2nd team all-star season was in Winnipeg. The following year he had a career-high scoring season in Winnipeg. I saw him play live in Winnipeg when I was in uni. That's when he set his rep and played his best.

There was no 'slipping past'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->