Opinions?

TheUglyGrape

Aug 21, 2014
I'm fairly new with photoshop but as you guessed it, i am a sabres fan ( can't imagine there's to many of these now ) and i enjoy messing around with sabres themes on photoshop and even have made signatures for people on other forums. so i'd like to know what you guys think. these are ordered from my oldest, first ones, to my more recent newer ones:

9bf501.jpg

2jv22a.gif

15n4mxf.jpg

2i78ykj.jpg

2r2uc79.jpg

1zvv7ll.jpg

m75a2e.jpg

110djs6.jpg

ZeroPT*

Pretty awesome if you ask me. I'm drawing an avatar blank right now, out of curiosity, would it be too much trouble to whip up something Sabres related for me?

If it's not too much trouble.

TheUglyGrape

Aug 21, 2014
Pretty awesome if you ask me. I'm drawing an avatar blank right now, out of curiosity, would it be too much trouble to whip up something Sabres related for me?

If it's not too much trouble.

sure, i'd make you something. just need you to post some details

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Really good work, particularly how you fit the live-action footage in. I'd love to see one with vintage Mogilny footage, though I don't think I'd have use for it because I don't use a signature anywhere. Another good one would be Zemgus with footage of his goal either undressing Subban vs Montreal or Kronwall vs Detroit.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Really good work, particularly how you fit the live-action footage in. I'd love to see one with vintage Mogilny footage, though I don't think I'd have use for it because I don't use a signature anywhere. Another good one would be Zemgus with footage of his goal either undressing Subban vs Montreal or Kronwall vs Detroit.

I second this request.

Shoey

Hello.
Jun 25, 2006
Buffalo, NY
www.ypoiw.blogspot.com
one constructive criticism: I wouldn't stretch images like you're doing in a lot of these, it's not very aesthetically pleasing. As a general rule I recommend that you work with a larger canvas and then crop the image when you're done instead of putting square pegs into round holes so to speak.

TheUglyGrape

Aug 21, 2014
one constructive criticism: I wouldn't stretch images like you're doing in a lot of these, it's not very aesthetically pleasing. As a general rule I recommend that you work with a larger canvas and then crop the image when you're done instead of putting square pegs into round holes so to speak.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad