Opinions on Maxime Daigneault?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goalienut

Jun 16, 2004
PA, Sk.
www.freewebs.com
First of all welcome to the boards. Stana is better and more experianced, but he is in europe for the time being. But Daigneault will play in the AHL this year. No lockout he will be the starter, lock-out he will play behind ouellet. Ouellet will back-up kolzig. Daigneualt played at the rookie camp for the last 3 years and his fault was said to be his positioning. He definetly improved that this year. His main strength is his fast glove. He even leaves a little room glove side to lure shooters and if they take the bait he snags it with his super fast glove-hand. he played in the memorial cup and played really well. That's about all I know about him.
I think he will be a good goalie after a few seasons in the AHL and a good chance to play.

Vlad The Impaler

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
The thing with Maxime is he will surprise me with really great games or come really flat. There are nights way before he was drafted where he looked like a potential NHL #1. But he is inconsistent for my liking.

I didn't see him last year, but my perception of him before that is a guy with technical faults but who made up for it (when on his game) with lots of determination and nice instincts.

Over time, (not counting last year) I have seen him as a decent prospect but not anything to write home about. I don't expect much from him in the NHL over the long haul.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Vlad The Impaler said:
The thing with Maxime is he will surprise me with really great games or come really flat. There are nights way before he was drafted where he looked like a potential NHL #1. But he is inconsistent for my liking.

I didn't see him last year, but my perception of him before that is a guy with technical faults but who made up for it (when on his game) with lots of determination and nice instincts.

Over time, (not counting last year) I have seen him as a decent prospect but not anything to write home about. I don't expect much from him in the NHL over the long haul.

Pascal LeClaire syndrome :)

And i agree, he is great when he is on, but he is JR B when he is having a bad game.

capman29

Vlad The Impaler said:

You know nothing about him but you make statements like you do . He is better than anything your team has in net.

Last edited by a moderator:

SwOOsh*

capman29 said:
You know nothing about him but you make statements like you do . He is better than anything your team has in net. Go back to sleep now joker

:lol

Says the guy who has seen him play how many times? 0.

capman29

SwOOsh said:
:lol

Says the guy who has seen him play how many times? 0.

Hey I live in boston and yes I have sen him play in person and on tv.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
capman29 said:
You know nothing about him but you make statements like you do . He is better than anything your team has in net.

LOL we have seen him more then you and have viewed him for the last 5 years.

David A. Rainer

Jun 10, 2002
Huntington Beach
profile.myspace.com
Normally, i would delete some posts and try to save the thread, but this one is so gone and it isn't even 1 page long yet. It's closed.

If the author of the thread would like to start another, go ahead and we'll see if we can get a better response than what was received in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad