FUNK, MICHAEL WHL PORTLAND 15-Aug-86 6' 3.5" 188 D

FISTRIC, MARK WHL VANCOUVER 01-Jun-86 6' 2" 232 D

CARSON, BRETT WHL CALGARY 29-Nov-85 6' 4" 221 D

LEWIS, GRANT ECAC DARTMOUTH COLLEGE 20-Jan-85 6' 3" 190 D

West

Mar 7, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
SCHULTZ, JEFF - The bad is that he dosn't play really physically for his size and he needs to work on his skating. The up side is that his hockey sense is very good he knows how to move the puck quickly and play's a solid positional game. He's really taken off in the second half of the season.

VALABIK, BORIS - He is big and play's a very physical game. His skating needs work and he has trouble moving the puck very well but he play's a pretty solid defensive game.

THELEN, A.J. - Can't comment

WHARTON, KYLE - Big skinny and good mobility. Play's a solid two way game. Didn't really ever catch my eye which is good and bad.

O'NEILL, WES - Can't comment

TESLIUK, ROMAN - He play's a pretty chippy for his size but I think he's pretty limited skill wise and needs to work on his mobility.

FUNK, MICHAEL - Also a big skinny kid like Wharton with a little better mobility and more likely to take a chance. More likely to make mistakes also.

FISTRIC, MARK - Big physicall and slow. He play's a very strong defensive game with very limited puck moving skills.

CARSON, BRETT - Big with decent mobility toughness and puck moving skills and plays a good defensive game. He's big and has improved nicely from last year. Which is the best thing you can say about although I wouldn't say anything bad about him either.

LEWIS, GRANT - Can't comment

canucksfan

Mar 16, 2002
British Columbia
Visit site
Mark Fistric is the only one I can comment on. He is a big physical defenceman who has very limited offensive skills. I can see him being a Colin White type player if he makes the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->