Not open for further replies.

reffree

Apr 24, 2003
ste-justine québec
Visit site
I know is late but...

is it me ?

no Pouliot no Bernier in final camp of selection
I really don't understand it... for sure Pouliot is injured, but it seems like he would not be invite if he was'nt.

I'm not the only one who knows they can perform in the international scene... if I'm not stupid, last spring, at the U-18, they were the two best performer of the team (in term of point). When Blair Mckasey make the team, did he hope to affraid the russian with size and bodychek ?
it's not like it was in 72... intimidation is not enough to win against them, so why the BEST player in the country didn't make the team? I don't know for the two others ligue but it's probably the same thing...

Tell me why Canada is build with ONE line who can score every year... we doesn't have the "profondeur" to make more ??? I hope nobody will answer yes...

I just want your opinion, thanks !!!

Go Canada ...

#2FAN

First Pouliot would have been selected if he wasn't injured. Bernier is way too slow IMO to be playing in this type of event, Canada has allways tried and match speed with the Euro teams and have allways failed. There were a couple who I thought should have made the cut but I won't complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad