Opening Night Line-up?

Bruins Atmosphere

Feb 21, 2007
Does anyone know 100% what our line-up will be? 90%?
Are they gonna keep the lines together.... the Luci/Krejci/Horton....Seguin/Bergy/Marchand??...etc.??
Or are things being changed up a bit? What will Dougies role be? 16 minutes a night?? If anyone has inside info?? Feel free to share.:nod:

Taz#24

Feb 27, 2002
Washington DC
Visit site
Pretty sure we'll see...

LUCIC-KREJCI-HORTON
MARCHAND-BERGERON-SEGUIN
BOURQUE-KELLY-PEVERLEY
PAILLE-CAMPBELL-THORNTON

CHARA-BOYCHUK
SEIDENBERG-HAMILTON
FERENCE-MCQUAID

RASK (Starts)
KHUDOBIN

DaStinger

Permanent Interim
Feb 14, 2007
NB, Canada
LUCIC-KREJCI-HORTON
MARCHAND-BERGERON-SEGUIN
BOURQUE-KELLY-PEVERLEY
PAILLE-CAMPBELL-THORNTON

CHARA-BOYCHUK
SEIDENBERG-HAMILTON
FERENCE-MCQUAID

RASK (Starts)
KHUDOBIN

My 2 cents says Hamilton wont be in the opening night lineup but watching from the bench, who is in that 6th D spot is my question.

Afam*

My 2 cents says Hamilton wont be in the opening night lineup but watching from the bench, who is in that 6th D spot is my question.

I Disagree. Hamilton is going to play. Unless you are telling me that Bartoswki and Warsoskfy are better players than hamilton and are going to beat him out, I just don't see it. Hamilton starts or he is the First defenseman off the bench.

Afam*

LUCIC-KREJCI-HORTON
MARCHAND-BERGERON-SEGUIN
BOURQUE-KELLY-PEVERLEY
PAILLE-CAMPBELL-THORNTON

CHARA-BOYCHUK
SEIDENBERG-HAMILTON
FERENCE-MCQUAID

RASK (Starts)
KHUDOBIN

That's is going to be the lineup against the rangers. You can substract Bourque and add in Caron.

Bruins Atmosphere

Feb 21, 2007
No changes??

I was really thinking with the emergence of Seguins game, and Hortons health... that things might change up a little. What about improving the PP?? What 3 guys can do that this year, if we have all the same pieces.:sarcasm:
Theres gotta be some changes somewhere.

westernhome

Sep 21, 2011
I was really thinking with the emergence of Seguins game, and Hortons health... that things might change up a little. What about improving the PP?? What 3 guys can do that this year, if we have all the same pieces.:sarcasm:
Theres gotta be some changes somewhere.

the problem with the powerplay wasn't with the players themselves, it seemed to be a coaching/system issue I think

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012

Hamilton plays. They haven't split up Hamilton and Seidenberg at all during camp. I don't see why they would just slot Aaron Johnson in there randomly after Hamilton practices all week, there wouldn't be any chemistry.

Cory Trevor

Smokes, Let's go
Sep 23, 2009
Waltham
LUCIC-KREJCI-HORTON
MARCHAND-BERGERON-SEGUIN
BOURQUE-KELLY-PEVERLEY
PAILLE-CAMPBELL-THORNTON

CHARA-BOYCHUK
SEIDENBERG-HAMILTON
FERENCE-MCQUAID

RASK (Starts)
KHUDOBIN

Maybe. Bourque or Caron for sure in that spot.

Those D pairings are pretty awesome. Seidenberg and Hamiliton together would be a solid pair. Seidenberg might be second favorite player on the B's outside of Bergy..

bardown23

Live for hockey
Aug 10, 2012
It wont be Johnson taking hamiltons spot as he just got sent down to providence on a conditioning loan.
Per naoko funayama

Alan Ryan

Jun 1, 2006

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH

Hamilton has been paired with Seidenberg from day one of this shortened training camp (and scrimmage).. I don't think there is anyway Hamilton is not playing on Saturday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad