Sam gagner to minors
Flip benning and bear
Sheahan is injured probably put cave in that spot

Great job!!

lemonybergamot

Jun 2, 2018
New York City
Chytil cut, I thought he was a 2C

Disappointing preseason, he still looks kind of clueless without the puck and not confident. Had one memorable 3rd period in a game where he used his size and skill very effectively (don't think he scored or anything, but he created chances, took the puck away, etc). He does look stronger this year, but I don't know about his motor. Chytil was also vastly outplayed by Andersson, whos motor can never be questioned. Rangers management still holds Chytil in high regards, they want him to get big minutes in the ahl, and not floundering on the 4th line I guess. He's still very young, and pretty sure most of us are expecting he will be called up soon. Rangers only have 3 games in the first 2 weeks.

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
Canes Assign Six Players to Charlotte

Don Waddell, President and General Manager of the National Hockey League's Carolina Hurricanes, today announced that the team has assigned forwards Clark Bishop, Julien Gauthier and Brian Gibbons, defensemen Gustav Forsling and Roland McKeown, and goaltender Anton Forsberg to the Charlotte Checkers of the American Hockey League (AHL).
The Hurricanes have also placed forward Max McCormick and defenseman Trevor van Riemsdyk on non-roster injured reserve.

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
By my (perhaps uninformed count), I have

ARi, BOS, BUF, CGY, CAR, CHI (Unless DeHaan is cleared...), COL, CBJ, DAL, DET, EDM, FLA, LAK, MIN, MTL, NAS, NYR, OTT, PHI, PIT, STL, TBL, TOR, VAN, WAS and WPG

all being at or below the 23 man limit.

While
ANA 35 (I have no clue...), NJD (25, perhaps 24 if Tennyson was re-assigned), NYI 29 (with 1 PTO, 3 players having cleared waivers today and 1 D2D injury), SJS 24 and VGK 24

all seem to be above it.

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
Jackets roster moves and final roster
The Blue Jackets have placed center Brandon Dubinsky (wrist) on Injured Reserve and center Liam Foudy (upper body) on the Injured/Non-Roster list. Columbus also assigned left wing Marko Dano and defenseman Andrew Peeke to the club's American Hockey League affiliate, the Cleveland Monsters.
The Blue Jackets' roster includes: Forwards (13) - 10 Alexander Wennberg, 13 Cam Atkinson, 14 Gus Nyquist, 15 Jakob Lilja, 18 Pierre-Luc Dubois, 20 Riley Nash, 22 Sonny Milano, 28 Oliver Bjorkstrand, 38 Boone Jenner, 42 Alexandre Texier, 52 Emil Bemstrom, 71 Nick Foligno and 77 Josh Anderson; Defense (8) - 3 Seth Jones, 4 Scott Harrington, 8 Zach Werenski, 27 Ryan Murray, 44 Vladislav Gavrikov, 46 Dean Kukan, 58 David Savard, 65 Markus Nutivaara; and Goaltenders (2) - 70 Joonas Korpisalo and 90 Elvis Merzlikins.

CBJ set 2019-20 opening night roster

Reactions: CBJWennberg10

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
By my (perhaps uninformed count), I have

ARi, BOS, BUF, CGY, CAR, CHI (Unless DeHaan is cleared...), COL, CBJ, DAL, DET, EDM, FLA, LAK, MIN, MTL, NAS, NYR, OTT, PHI, PIT, STL, TBL, TOR, VAN, WAS and WPG

all being at or below the 23 man limit.

While
ANA 35 (I have no clue...), NJD (25, perhaps 24 if Tennyson was re-assigned), NYI 29 (with 1 PTO, 3 players having cleared waivers today and 1 D2D injury), SJS 24 and VGK 24

all seem to be above it.
VGK Whitecloud is injured and will be sent down when healthy.

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
Got clarification from Sharks beat writer Curtis Pashelka that Manuel Wiederer and Nikolai Kniazev of the Sharks are injured, putting San Jose at 22 players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->