Post-Game Talk: Opening Day - Devils 5, Oilers 2 (@ Sweden)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
I’m pretty worried about Hall and Bratt, they don’t have any points and I am concerned this trend will continue for the whole season.

I’m not criticizing, only asking this question, can the Devils win many games if Hall has 0 points this season?

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
The forward corps is deep. That third line is going to FEAST and I can't wait for Bratt to come back and add some more pizzazz to that second line

Reactions: nugg

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Apologize for the delay

giphy.gif

Awesome win!!

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Gotta say, Greene on the second pairing looked good today. Hope it keeps up. He can’t do first pairing minutes anymore but he’s still got some left in the tank.

Yeah IF Mueller can hold up on the first pairing with Vat it makes the D so much better with that and Greene down on the second pairing.

Reactions: Nubmer6

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Todd's hotseat gets a few degrees warmer with every underwhelming game like this. Time for some lurking on HF Oilers.
Like I said 5 times before the game started.

LOSER COACH!

He used to get so much praise for the Sharks success, as if you needed to be a really good head coach to get that team to make the playoffs. I think you needed to be a really mediocre coach to not be able to get them to at least the SCF during those years.

Reactions: SabresSharks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad