Open hockey in Staten Island

sousuffer

May 3, 2007
I'm looking for a faster paced open hockey (I'm a goalie) and was wondering if anyone has had any experience going to Friday night hockey at the Pavilion in Staten Island? When I called, they said there's always enough for a game, but I was wondering if it was any good. Otherwise I may just go to Floyd Hall, which is hit or miss, but usually on Friday it's not bad.

MeltingPlastic

Jul 1, 2010
Outside Philly
if your willing to take the ride to NJ. MacKay park in englewood has a good turnout on mondays... not as great as it is when a lot of the college kids are home but still pretty good

purpleparrots30

Jan 9, 2011
Staten Island
I'm looking for a faster paced open hockey (I'm a goalie) and was wondering if anyone has had any experience going to Friday night hockey at the Pavilion in Staten Island? When I called, they said there's always enough for a game, but I was wondering if it was any good. Otherwise I may just go to Floyd Hall, which is hit or miss, but usually on Friday it's not bad.

im a goalie 2 and their is always 3 other goalies friday night. come on sat their is rarely 2 goalie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad