OOT Scoreboard 2018-19 Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Nah they'd be this year's Devils if they got in...streak in and get punted by Tampa in 5.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for tonight

Red Wings vs Flyers: 5 goals against Howard, 2 stoppable. 1 goal against Bernier in relief and it's stoppable. 5 goals against Hart, 1 stoppable.

Flames vs Penguins: 4 goals against Smith, 1 stoppable. 5 goals against Murray, 1 stoppable.

Blues vs Avalanche: 2 goals against Varlamov, no chance on either. Allen gets the shutout.

Maple Leafs vs Coyotes: 2 goals against Andersen, no chance on any. Kuemper gets the shutout.

Senators vs Jets: 3 goals against Nilsson, no chance on any. 4 goals against Brossoit, no chance on any.

Canadiens vs Lightning: 3 goals against Price, no chance on any. Vasilevskiy gets the shutout.

Oilers vs Islanders: 4 goals against Koskinen, no chance on any. 2 goals against Lehner, no chance on any.

Stars vs Hurricanes: 3 goals against Khudobin, 1 stoppable. Mrazek gets the shutout.

Blue Jackets vs Blackhawks: 2 goals against Bobrovsky, no chance on either. 5 goals against Ward, 2 stoppable.

Predators vs Golden Knights: 5 goals against Saros, 2 stoppable. 1 goal against Subban, no chance.

Canucks vs Sharks: 3 goals against Markstrom, 1 stoppable. 2 goals against Jones, both are stoppable.

Bruins vs Kings: 2 goals against Rask, no chance on either. 4 goals against Campbell, no chance on any.

So that's 66 goals scored on goalies tonight, 14 are stoppable. That's just under 21% of goals scored tonight are stoppable. Combined save percentages were .911%.

Reactions: DerekDevils30

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Been a while since Martin Jones got softy of the night, but I could have given it to either of the two goals he allowed tonight. This one was pretty funny. Boeser looks like he fans on this one.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
I wonder what the St. Louis cup odds are right now. Major value.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They were probably going down the drain anyway, but I think the loss to us the other night might be the end of them. Ownership apparently told the GM to sell even before that. Coach Claus turned around and guaranteed the playoffs. I wonder if he’s canned after this year? He wasn’t even hired by the current GM.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
They were probably going down the drain anyway, but I think the loss to us the other night might be the end of them. Ownership apparently told the GM to sell even before that. Coach Claus turned around and guaranteed the playoffs. I wonder if he’s canned after this year? He wasn’t even hired by the current GM.

Surprised Bruce hasn’t been fired yet.

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
No I didn't.

But, I do make predictions rather than comment on other peoples predictions and try to bait them:rolleyes:

Im not biting :nod:

Dude :laugh:

Yes, you absolutely did.

No one's baiting you... just holding you accountable, since you're one of the most egregious posters when it comes to the "I told you so" schtick.

You hit on some, you're off on others... but you absolutely guaranteed a Panthers' playoff berth this year. And Tavares won't leave the Island... book it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad