OOT Scoreboard 2018-19 Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Graubauer = Awful tonight.

His softy count to goals against ratio was very low on my count, but it's catching up tonight.

2 goals against, 2 very soft goals against. That last one is probably softy of the night and I haven't even done my reviews yet.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
MacKinnon, Ratanen, Landeskog

What a treat to watch these guys play. They're probably the best line of this decade.

Tremendous

And their other lines contribute and are all legit NHL players.

They have some big boys on that team too.

BTW, COL got away on slew footing Letang behind the net prior to the ENG

The ref has to call it.

Reactions: ChicksDigTheTrap

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for tonight

Blues vs Red Wings: 4 goals against Allen, 1 stoppable. 3 goals against Howard, 1 stoppable.

Ducks vs Panthers: 2 goals against Gibson, no chance on either. 3 goals against Reimer, no chance on either.

Sharks vs Maple Leafs: 5 goals against Dell, 1 stoppable. 3 goals against Andersen, no chance on any. One goal banked off his pad as he was sliding across backdoor. I can't ding him on that, it's actually pretty good on him that he even got over that fast.

Stars vs Flames: 3 goals against Khudobin, 2 stoppable. 4 goals against Rittich, 1 stoppable. And the one goal that I didn't tag Khudobin on, they were ripping him for not gloving an easy shot 30 seconds before this which led to continued pressure.

Penguins vs Avalanche: 5 goals against Jarry, 1 stoppable. 3 goals against Grubauer, 2 stoppable.

That's 35 goals scored on goalies tonight, 8 are stoppable. That's just 23% of all goals tonight were stoppable. That's lower than most nights so far. Combined save percentages are a terrible .890% though. Both Khudonin and Grubauer had very low stoppable goal counts, but also had poor save percentages coming into tonight. Tonight was the odds evening out, although the save percentage on the season went down for Grubauer with this game, but it didn't for Khudobin. And Khudobin didn't play bad on paper tonight.

Reactions: DerekDevils30

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Fun stat for the night, Jake Allen becomes the second goalie to hit 20 stoppable goals this year on my count. Mike Smith may have done it before him if he hadn't been benched for the better part of the last 2 weeks. Craig Anderson is already at 23. Anderson hasn't been as bad as Allen or Smith, but he's played more games, more minutes and has faced more shots than any other goalie in the league. He hasn't been good, but he hasn't as bad as some other guys like Allen, Smith, Markstrom, or maybe even Talbot and Reimer. All have a higher or about even softy per game/softy per goal count than Craig Anderson right now. He's just played way more games. Allen and Smith probably have the worst softy per game/softy per goal percentage in the league. Anderson has been bad, but I liken his high softy count to being a bit like GAA. Some of it is because he sucks, but some of it is also because he plays so much and the team leaks shots on goal.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night goes to Grubauer for this. I had a good feeling watching this live that this was gonna be it. Khudobin came close to topping this with one of his goals. This goal was so bad, Pierre, who was gushing over Crosby all night, commented that this goal had some ''Odor'' to it.

Reactions: Dialamo

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
Softy of the night goes to Grubauer for this. I had a good feeling watching this live that this was gonna be it. Khudobin came close to topping this with one of his goals. This goal was so bad, Pierre, who was gushing over Crosby all night, commented that this goal had some ''Odor'' to it.

I wish Hall and Nico etc would just whip it on net once in a while instead of over passing all the time. Screw it, catch the goalie by surprise once in a while.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
WTF is going on with this board? I've tried to edit twice and it just posts again.
It was doing something like that to me last week or maybe it was two weeks ago hahahaha.

Haven't had it happen since.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Hey Ray. these rebuilding teams such as the Rags, Senzzz, NYb, etc are playing much better hockey than us.

If our coach can't motivate them so you replace him or give him more talent to work with.

Senzzz score on the Rags, 1-0

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Thursday, November 29
Friday, November 30
Saturday, December 1
Sunday, December 2
Monday, December 3
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Tuesday, December 4
Wednesday, December 5
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hey Ray. these rebuilding teams such as the Rags, Senzzz, NYb, etc are playing much better hockey than us.

If our coach can't motivate them so you replace him or give him more talent to work with.

Senzzz score on the Rags, 1-0
Can you stop overrating the Senators now? They have one more point than us in 2 more games played. They are not in any way playing much better hockey than us. They’re getting outshot by a freight load every night.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Can you stop overrating the Senators now? They have one more point than us in 2 more games played. They are not in any way playing much better hockey than us. They’re getting outshot by a freight load every night.

And we are in their class right now
And blew us out.
Come on now

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
''This is the Bruins first shutout of the season in 25 games'' - Jack Edwards.

Uhh, dude, it's 1-1 going into the shootout. Where is the shutout here?

Reactions: NJDevs26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->