OOT Scoreboard 2018-19 Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Doesn’t help they have come back to earth either. One thing when you are Vegas hot. When you are just plain ordinary it’s another thing entirely.
They've actually won 6 of their last 7, with the one loss coming to Tampa. They even beat the only team hotter than them during that streak in the NYb. I'm surprised DD hasn't already been in here tonight to alert us about how white hot they are.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Anaheim was firmly in a playoff spot, but has now lost TEN games in a row and has dropped-out of even a wildcard slot.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Colorado is basically daring someone to take their playoffs spot. they're really freefalling as of late, but the closest non-playoff team behind them is Anaheim and their 10 straight losses.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for tonight

Flyers vs Devils: 3 goals against Hart, no chance on any. 2 goals against Blackwood, 1 stoppable.

Rangers vs Islanders: 1 goal against Georgiev, no chance. 2 goals against Lehner, no chance on either.

Lightning vs Sabres: 3 goals against Domingue, 1 stoppable. 5 goals against Ullmark, 1 stoppable.

Bruins vs Maple Leafs: 2 goals against Rask, 1 stoppable. 3 goals against Hutchinson, 1 stoppable.

Avalanche vs Canadiens: 2 goals against Varlamov, 1 stoppable. Price gets the shutout.

Blue Jackets vs Capitals: 1 goal against Korpisalo and it's a stoppable one. 1 goal against Holtby, no chance. 1 goal against Copley in relief, no chance.

Red Wings vs Wild: 2 goals against Howard, 1 stoppable. 5 goals against Dubnyk, 1 stoppable.

Golden Knights vs Blackhawks: 3 goals against Fleury, no chance on any. 4 goals against Delia, 1 stoppable.

Blues vs Stars: 1 goal against Binnington, no chance. 3 goals against Bishop, no chance on any.

Senators vs Sharks: 3 goals against Nilsson, no chance on any. One was kind of borderline though and left me conflicted. 1 goal against Jones and it's stoppable.

Coyotes vs Oilers: 2 goals against Kuemper, 1 stoppable. 3 goals against Talbot, no chance on any.

Penguins vs Kings: 4 goals against DeSmith, 1 stoppable. 2 goals against Quick, no chance on either.

So that's 59 goals scored on goalies tonight, 13 were stoppable. That's 22% of goals scored tonight were stoppable. Combined save percentages were .914%.

Reactions: DerekDevils30

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night goes to Korpisalo for this goal to Kuznetsov. This was a really bad stinker to tie the game with the other goalie pulled and cost himself a shutout over. Clean shot from the point with no screen. It was a one timer, but he was well in position and it just straight up beats him.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Goals against review for tonight

Flyers vs Devils: 3 goals against Hart, no chance on any. 2 goals against Blackwood, 1 stoppable.

Rangers vs Islanders: 1 goal against Georgiev, no chance. 2 goals against Lehner, no chance on either.

Lightning vs Sabres: 3 goals against Domingue, 1 stoppable. 5 goals against Ullmark, 1 stoppable.

Bruins vs Maple Leafs: 2 goals against Rask, 1 stoppable. 3 goals against Hutchinson, 1 stoppable.

Avalanche vs Canadiens: 2 goals against Varlamov, 1 stoppable. Price gets the shutout.

Blue Jackets vs Capitals: 1 goal against Korpisalo and it's a stoppable one. 1 goal against Holtby, no chance. 1 goal against Copley in relief, no chance.

Red Wings vs Wild: 2 goals against Howard, 1 stoppable. 5 goals against Dubnyk, 1 stoppable.

Golden Knights vs Blackhawks: 3 goals against Fleury, no chance on any. 4 goals against Delia, 1 stoppable.

Blues vs Stars: 1 goal against Binnington, no chance. 3 goals against Bishop, no chance on any.

Senators vs Sharks: 3 goals against Nilsson, no chance on any. One was kind of borderline though and left me conflicted. 1 goal against Jones and it's stoppable.

Coyotes vs Oilers: 2 goals against Kuemper, 1 stoppable. 3 goals against Talbot, no chance on any.

Penguins vs Kings: 4 goals against DeSmith, 1 stoppable. 2 goals against Quick, no chance on either.

So that's 59 goals scored on goalies tonight, 13 were stoppable. That's 22% of goals scored tonight were stoppable. Combined save percentages were .914%.

Both goals Mac allowed were breakaways, I would say "no chance" if being fair.

I'd say Hart's 3rd goal allowed was stoppable

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Both goals Mac allowed were breakaways, I would say "no chance" if being fair.

I'd say Hart's 3rd goal allowed was stoppable
This is where I don’t agree with the breakaway stuff. Everyone says can’t fault the goalie on a breakaway, but that doesn’t mean the goalie had no chance at stopping it. If the goalie is off his angle or it goes through the goalie on a breakaway, I mark that as one he could have had. It doesn’t mean it was his fault, it just means he could have had it.

The one case where it goes through the goalie on a breakaway and I won’t nail him for it is if he was beaten through the legs while sliding like Hart was on Nico’s goal. He was sliding on that one and it opened him up.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
This is where I don’t agree with the breakaway stuff. Everyone says can’t fault the goalie on a breakaway, but that doesn’t mean the goalie had no chance at stopping it. If the goalie is off his angle or it goes through the goalie on a breakaway, I mark that as one he could have had. It doesn’t mean it was his fault, it just means he could have had it.

The one case where it goes through the goalie on a breakaway and I won’t nail him for it is if he was beaten through the legs while sliding like Hart was on Nico’s goal. He was sliding on that one and it opened him up.

Too harsh bro

Reactions: BenedictGomez

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Bobrovsky does not look good.
Does anyone wanna give him a 7 or 8 year deal still? Will his save percentage on the season even be above 90% after this game?

And speaking of bad goalies, Georgiev is a fungus. That last goal was terrible.

Fortunately for him, I've watched every goalie in the league this year, so I've seen some that are worse than him.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Panthers are a burning pile of pus.

Chances Tallon and Boughner are out after this year? I'm thinking 85%?

Vancouver cheering for Luongo and they wind up scoring a goal on him with 21 seconds left after they're already up 4-1 after 2 empty net goals. It wasn't a good one on Luongo.

I felt bad for him though, the Vancouver fans are trying to give him a send off and their team scores a last minute goal on him in a game that's already put away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad