Post-Game Talk (GBU): Oops...

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
We need night sticks outside opposing team buses after cheap hits at home .. "respect my aithoritay" w some comic flare and a figure skating vibe.. Get teams screamimg why ? why? and nobody messes with are baby faced mellow diaper dandies.. Im solution oriented..

Reactions: MayDayMayDay

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
OOPS...:DD

missed-the-boat1.jpg

Last edited:

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
Calling up a player like Elie to play his old team like it's a movie and he'd awaken some super power and just blow them away was a ridiculous idea that just doesn't work in the real world.

I really wish a reporter would've asked housley what he thought was going to happen.

U: Housley see's himself as the coach of a mighty ducks movie.

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
Calling up a player like Elie to play his old team like it's a movie and he'd awaken some super power and just blow them away was a ridiculous idea that just doesn't work in the real world.

I really wish a reporter would've asked housley what he thought was going to happen.

U: Housley see's himself as the coach of a mighty ducks movie.
Though Elie isn't very good, I don't think the plan was to staple him to the bench for the rest of the year. If they are going to play him every once in awhile, why not do it against his former team?

Reactions: 5 Minute Major

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
Though Elie isn't very good, I don't think the plan was to staple him to the bench for the rest of the year. If they are going to play him every once in awhile, why not do it against his former team?
Because he belongs on waivers and we need every so slight chance to score in a 1:0 game.
We needed to win this...
Cj Smith or anybody but Elie
This was another missed chance against an abysmal team.
The Powerplay looks Housleful

Reactions: Fearnot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad