Ooohhhh Cassie....

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
I'm getting why Cassie isn't very popular in Oil country. haha

On the other hand, for someone who doesn't watch as many games and follow as closely, the article gave me a really good idear of where McDoodles is right now. I noticed a lot of it in the last game!

redgrant

Nov 2, 2013
Conner is doing what he's been doing since he came into this league CONSISTENTLY.

Matthews is having a great streak. I say streak because this is something new for him being in the discussion with Leon McKinnon and mcdavid.

Matthews has had a great few weeks no doubt but lol he's going to keep a goal a game clip? Would he score 82 in 82?

Why are people so stupid. What we see from mcdavid is mcdavid. What we see from Matthews is not Matthews.

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
I was wondering why's they was so focused on the shot clock near end of the 7-1 Oilers drilling of the Lames backsides by golly!

Emm I doin this rightly?

redgrant

Nov 2, 2013
Funny how Matthews defense game has always been massively overrated since he was a rookie. It’s like they need to have something to brag about him about because he has for the most part failed to reach expectations points wise.

I can't remember a single Matthew goal that stands out to me when he played the oilers.

Mcdavid can meanwhile put together a top 5 just vs leafs that would be better than any highlights package vs all of Matthews goals.

Oct 15, 2017
Don't take the bait. She just slootting out hot takes as a smoke screen because her team isn't doing too hot (although they beat leafs today). They got man handled by McDavid alone.

I think it's absolutely bullshit that she is employed to do national broadcast games in which, her husband's the AGM of one. Those Toronto media must really be still be pissed EDM got MCDavid still to curse us with her for some BOA's.

Where's Edmonton's cheerleader like all those T.O fanboys and for some reason Hrudy and Campbell made it for flames.

Do you think she would be making any statements like that of MCDavid was a Flame.

Fack no.

82Ninety42011

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
"Matthews has actually surpassed McDavid just in the sense that I think he’s a little bit more complete."
I'm seeing it differently but if taken word for word sure she is saying that I suppose. However what I see is Matthews might be accomplished in more areas of the game physical face off scoring etc. However in the areas that McDavid is ahead play making and making others around him better he's miles ahead. Regardless McDavid to me is the best and Matthews is a tier below.

Reactions: oilers'72

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad