Not open for further replies.

triplcrown

Jul 23, 2006
SF Valley, SoCal
I made the mistake of listening to the Reign game 2nite on web radio,
and my god, they sounded awful.

Cal Petersen sounded like he was making great saves and being heroic,
but he had no help from his D.

I hope Stothers can turn this bunch around, or he too may be gone after this season.

Peter James Bond II

BRANDT CLARKE 23-24 CALDER
Mar 5, 2015
Rempal now has 13 pts in 9 games and is off to a great pro start. He holds promise to develop and push for a spot again this year or next.
Just keep improving and hopefully adding some muscle and bulk. What stood out most? Only 16 shots in 9 games! 6 goals and a whopping
37% shooting percentage! Shoot more. Score more. Get that shooting percentage down to 20% lol

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Master Yoda

LA Legends
Aug 6, 2003
El Paso
Amadio sent down to the Reign again, in the doghouse with LaDue so far under WD.
Other than being a winger, what is Wagner doing better than Amadio? They keep putting Wagner out there but after the first couple games, he hasn't even been getting room to show his speed.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Other than being a winger, what is Wagner doing better than Amadio? They keep putting Wagner out there but after the first couple games, he hasn't even been getting room to show his speed.
It’s the FO insisting that Kempe is a Center when he just isn’t.... you have a LW playing center and a natural C playing RW.. but those are interchangeable positions right!

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Nice comeback win over the Gulls last night on the road. Down 3-0 after the 1st period, the Reign rallied for a 4-3 victory. Michael Leighton wins his first start for the Reign.

Side note: The Kings obtained forward Pavel Jenys from Minnesota for Stephan Falkovsky. Both players were playing in the ECHL. Jenys has been added to the Reign roster.

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
This is the Tucson PBP guy. For some reason the Reign have not been able to connect their PBP to the AHL live feed so far this year. Weird. Anyway, a lot of technical problems with the feed today including the score and screen not working on the screen. Great comeback by the Reign, sloppy play and lots of turnovers by both teams.

Rekingsfan17

Aug 23, 2017
Gabriel Vilardi Assigned to Ontario Reign on Conditioning Assignment

LA Kings first round pick from the 2017 NHL Draft is heading to the AHL on a conditioning assignment

by LA Kings @LAKings / LAKings.com
2:30 PM

The LA Kings have assigned forward Gabriel Vilardi to the Ontario Reign (AHL) on a conditioning assignment, Kings Vice President and General Manager Rob Blake announced today.

cut.jpg

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Why is the game versus Stockton on Thursday at 10:30 AM? I can't listen to the game while I'm at work.

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Why is the game versus Stockton on Thursday at 10:30 AM? I can't listen to the game while I'm at work.

Most AHL teams have a school day, when thousands of kids are bused in to watch a hockey game on a field trip. The ONT home "too cool for school game" is usually a preseason game that I attend. This is BAK version of that. Aspirin required. I was going to watch the game live tomorrow, but realize I have an engagement I can't miss at 11 AM, so I'll watch the game on replay.

Reactions: King'sPawn

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Any updates on Austin Strand?

He finally got into a game the other night, that 7-6 comeback win. He played a steady game, but had one glaring error that cost the team a goal. He won a puck battle along the boards near he own blue line and tried to make a turn with the puck put lost his balance causing a 2 on 1 and a goal. Other than that miscue, he didn't look bad. Played a conservative game. Even had some PP time.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
He finally got into a game the other night, that 7-6 comeback win. He played a steady game, but had one glaring error that cost the team a goal. He won a puck battle along the boards near he own blue line and tried to make a turn with the puck put lost his balance causing a 2 on 1 and a goal. Other than that miscue, he didn't look bad. Played a conservative game. Even had some PP time.
I’m hoping this kid turns into another Jake Muzzin story for us... He has the size, mobility and the shot but I wonder if he’ll get a large amount of minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->