Ontario Reign 20-21 part II Growing Pains

Status
Not open for further replies.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
This games got a late goal collapse written all over it. Edit: just as I was writing this they score.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
This game is annoying because they could've easily run away from the Condors, but they kept letting them back in and then these penalties right there at the end has sort killed them

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Yeah, but honestly they're way more entertaining than the Kings though. I'll give them that

Yup even if they lose at least we get to see the kids play with hustle, skating and skill. The parent club sheesh talk about emotionless, borefest.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Sean _urzi is gonna be lucky to play in a non-KHL European league. He's in the AHL what I used to accuse Clague of being with respect to his NHL future--not good enough offensively to overcome defensive deficiencies.

Villalta makes Zatkoff look like Lundqvist.

I appreciate that the youngsters are still failing forward and fighting hard even when this is happening

54nw2f.jpg

VILARGOD

Sep 16, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
I really wanted the Reign to pull this one out as McLeod was obviously talking mad shit to the Reign bench after scoring his 2nd goal (that put them up 4-3)

Of course he scores the OT winner though

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Yup. I gave up on the Kings this year. They're closer to being the 2nd worst team in the league than they are a playoff spot.
And that's OK it just makes the transition to youth/speed easier! If I had my way everyone goes except,Kopi,Kempe,Lias,AA,JAD,Grundstrom, Lemieux and maybe Moore! I haven't seen Lemieux play yet but I think he's the kind of player the Kings could do with more! Byfield,Kupari,Kaliyev,Turcotte,Fagemo pack your pack for the show,its time,its time to get rid of the No-Shows!Now all the Kings need to do is get a Power or Clarke for the Defense and another prospect in nets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad